2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
True :)

Maybe they should change the tyre regulations for such races with a SC history. It makes not much sense to work on a risky strategy when half way the race Bern Mäylander comes out to ruin the party.

Rain=Red Flag
Are you mad??? :confused:

Just joking, but normally rain have always ment red flag so I guess if it rains here everyone will be starting to cry and say "it is to slipery", "this is dangerous", etc.
:)

In heavy rain yes but i think with a normal shower it will be perfect to keep the race green flagged.

Remember last year red flagged was not caused by rain so many things can happen that will kill the fun :)

:)

In heavy rain yes but i think with a normal shower it will be perfect to keep the race green flagged.

Remember last year red flagged was not caused by rain so many things can happen that will kill the fun :)
Yea I just don't remember a race that was under rain condition without the need of the safity car to drive until the track became 90% dry or have simply been red flagged. So when ever I hear rain and F1 I predict that the red flags will start dancing. :p

Thats a good point actually. Now that you mention it.

But maybe Korea 2010? im not sure but i think it was never red flagged.
Vettel had problems and Webber either spun or got hit or he spun then got hit.

To touch on 2008, we can't forget the battle at SPA in the rain aswell, damn that was a thriller!
Both almost collide with a lapped car, Kimi somehow slided in between them and missed both, a bit of luck but nice car control and racecraft to see that and then react accordingly.
Oh and Heidfeld, comes in and slaps on wets then start passing guys left and right :)

The lapping car was Nakajimas Williams and Heidfeld was passing drivers at Silverstone. :) (Yepp, those were trully great memories)
The Korea race started under SC for quite some time until the track got damp. (on lap 11 the race started)

The lapping car was Nakajimas Williams and Heidfeld was passing drivers at Silverstone. :) (Yepp, those were trully great memories)
The Korea race started under SC for quite some time until the track got damp. (on lap 11 the race started)
I´m pretty sure Heidfeld went in at SPA then came out and the gamble was worth it.
Some other drivers did as well but too late.

Ok cool, thanks for the info.

Alonso´s helmet design for Monaco,

AtWPoF2CEAAJj9M.jpg

AtHprTyCIAARFpS.jpg

AtKY07XCEAAzetN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling