Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think there was getting much unpredictability
I have points to make
Jenson was Quickest in FP2 and He was qualified P 11 started P10 finished P9
Also he was qualified in P4 at Bahrain and Retired when he was in P13
The same machinery was making difference for both Driver's in the team
Schumacher also Struggling in the car and Rosberg going ahead of him
I don't think this is only due to Pirelli tires and Balance made for those tires
Some Driver's loosing their race pace and others gaining over them but the Practice sessions Race pace was getting disappeared in Race day which never happened in the recent times

that made me laugh

if there was a cross-eyed emoticon..i'd use it now:x3:

u might've been serious,but it made Me laugh

Schumacher struggling?...plz dont confuse mechanical failures with driver struggle...its not the same
Massa is struggling

if anything he's had rotten luck,otherwise he's in great form this year...

u might've been serious,but it made Me laugh

Schumacher struggling?...plz dont confuse mechanical failures with driver struggle...its not the same
Massa is struggling

if anything he's had rotten luck,otherwise he's in great form this year...

He's only got 2 points. Bad luck or not... he's struggling

yea,he is struggling... with bad luck...see the diff?
its important to hook up that adjective to something,cuz otherwise its all jumbled up and people get conused...unless ur trying to have a little dig here and there

I guess what you mean is that there is Massa struggling and then there is Schumi struggling. One because of himself and the other because of his own driving form.

Regardless, it must be frustrating the hell out of him, because most of the time he's innocent. Not the past weekend though, sad as it is to say. But that move probably had a lot to do with all the frustration that has built up through the year.

Do you guys think there was getting much unpredictability
I have points to make
Jenson was Quickest in FP2 and He was qualified P 11 started P10 finished P9
Also he was qualified in P4 at Bahrain and Retired when he was in P13
The same machinery was making difference for both Driver's in the team
Schumacher also Struggling in the car and Rosberg going ahead of him
I don't think this is only due to Pirelli tires and Balance made for those tires
Some Driver's loosing their race pace and others gaining over them but the Practice sessions Race pace was getting disappeared in Race day which never happened in the recent times
yeah ,Its unpredictable at the moment ! But it will back to normal when teams learn how to extract the maximum performance from the narrow tyre window
This year drivers can make a huge difference .Thats what makes this season so exciting .Lewis's pace compared to jenson,Fernando's pace !! both are classic case of drivers making the difference

i mean that to any MS fan that is a dig

especially the part where u say: "he might call it quits for good at the end of the year

I really don't get it, as I am as big a Schumacher fan as any out there. It's called sympathy, e.g. I would do that in his position.

You're reading things that just ain't there.

this is how im getting it:

"he might call it quits for good at the end of the year" but u trew that in the middle of an argument about struggle,so with that statement you are further insinuating that

MS's had some bad luck this year and he feels pressured to get a good result,which resulted in him making a poor decision in Spain...that accident was his fault,no doubt(since he's already had past experiences with BS and should know better then that)
other than that he's had a pretty reasonable pace this year,question mark for him is..does he feel its neccessery to do any runs in Q3 or save tyres(considering that car is tyre hungry)...imo their strategies are allocated by the team.with NR doing runs in Q3 and MKS not

this is how im getting it:

"he might call it quits for good at the end of the year" but u trew that in the middle of an argument about struggle,so with that statement you are further insinuating that

MS had some bad luck this year and he feels pressured to get a good result,which resulted in him making a poor decision in Spain...that accident was his fault,no doubt
other than that he's had a pretty reasonable pace this year,question mark for him is..does he feel its neccessery to do any runs in Q3 or save tyres(considering that car is tyre hungry)...imo their strategies are allocated by the team.with NR doing runs in Q3 and MKS not

Oh sorry, missed that it was in the middle of an argument :rolleyes:

No offense meant to Schumacher at all - I love the guy's racing, he is the very reason I started watching F1 in 1994.

But I need to stay objective towards anything that happens to him, as it will be bad for my health if I fanboy too much :)

Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg are confident that their Mercedes car will be well suited to the Monaco track as they aim for the team's second win of the year. [...]
I'm a little surprised that both Schumacher and Rosberg say that Monaco suits their car. Last year, it was terrible, it ate up the tyres like crazy and wasn't even fast anyway. I thought that this year's car has the same characteristics as last year's, but apparently, that isn't true. If what they say is true, then Schumacher might actually have a shot at the podium, if it wasn't for that stupid grid penalty :rolleyes: He hasn't had one single normal race this year.

I'm a little surprised that both Schumacher and Rosberg say that Monaco suits their car. Last year, it was terrible, it ate up the tyres like crazy and wasn't even fast anyway. I thought that this year's car has the same characteristics as last year's, but apparently, that isn't true. If what they say is true, then Schumacher might actually have a shot at the podium, if it wasn't for that stupid grid penalty :rolleyes: He hasn't had one single normal race this year.

He must just be more patient than Barcelona. If that happens and he starts on the primes, he could gain places at the numerous pitstops that there will be.

That of course depends entirely on how fast their car actually is. It's such a lottery that I'm too afraid to predict anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back