2012 Formula One Belgian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said from this morning -
"Also Maldonado could be in with a shout aswell (thats if he doesnt crash into anything lol). The Williams seemed to be very balanced in free practice from what I saw. Plus it seems to have brilliant mechanical grip in the slow corners.(Spain sector 3 for example - Maldonado made up something like 6-7 tenths over the other drivers through that low speed sector in qualifying)."

So I'm happy that I guessed he would be up there :) Plus I voted for Button to win aswell -
"I voted for Button as I think he is getting better with the car"

:thumbsup:

WOW Button! That rear wing adjustment fired him up! :O_o:

I pity Sauber and Williams teams. They have great cars, but with their not so exceptional drivers they just do this. Hamilton/Alonso/Vettel with a Sauber or Williams could take the title this year.

This tweet by Hamilton amused me greatly. :roflmao:

A1t662_CMAAmnYP.jpg:large

It was taken down shortly after.

Very surprised to see the Saubers qualify really well. Let's go Perez!

Feeling quite worried in regards to Maldonado now starting next to Alonso, hopefully nothing bad happens tomorrow.

Pretty excited to finally have F1 back! Feels like a new season for me, lol.

I find this hilarious. These multi-million dollar bank account owners complaining just as any kid in simracing. :D
it's not all about money , they race for the passion my man, they race because they love it, ok abit of it is to do with money, but not everything is down to that.

i would be pissed to if i was him. (maybe in the next world i'll be a racing driver talented enough.

I thought so. It goes against what Hamilton said in this article: http://en.espnf1.com/belgium/motorsport/story/87446.html. He said in the article that he choose to keep the old wing, yet in the tweet he says that the team forced him to?
Yea he and his team simply choose the wrong route.
The tweets above are fake as he had run both wings and chose the wrong one.

Even after FP3 Martin said they went with two different downforce levels.
They gambled and Hamilton lost out on this one.

it's not all about money , they race for the passion my man, they race because they love it, ok abit of it is to do with money, but not everything is down to that.

You're right, m8. This complaint/crying is not about money.

You missed the point: these pro drivers, with a net worth of millions are no different than kids going at it in iRacing or other racing sim and having to complain when something goes wrong.

Not about the money - it's about the attitude, m8.

EDIT:

Apparently, the tweets are fakes, but we've seen similar stories to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes