2012 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice will start at 07.00am here so i will see Qualifying in the morning before going to work, perfect way to start the day :)
FP3 starts at 04 in the morning so that might be a little to early to wake up i think, start work at 10 so not to ecstatic on that.

....and this is based on what?

Because they were about the same relative to the other teams in pre-season as last year, nothing showed that they made a major leap forward, nor that they went backwards too far.

Just an estimate, but as a Schumacher fan I do not want to get ahead of myself this year, as I learnt my lesson the previous 2 years.

Everybody staying up to watch the Qualy live?
lol yes, 2 hours sleep the past 39 hours or so, then i got of to sleep at 7pm GMT, and guess what, i only got another 2-3 hours sleep, i cannot sleep.... #excitedforF1

LIVE UPDATES will follow again guys, im truly sorry for the lack of quality in these shots,i can't afford sky so no HD pictures, however the 10 races will be with better quality as i can watch them on the BBC :)

please like if you like the updates.

cheers guys.

Because they were about the same relative to the other teams in pre-season as last year, nothing showed that they made a major leap forward, nor that they went backwards too far.

Just an estimate, but as a Schumacher fan I do not want to get ahead of myself this year, as I learnt my lesson the previous 2 years.
Testing means absolutely nothing. It doesn´t matter if they were dead last for the past couple of years in all of pre-season testing and then suddenly this year they topped every single pre-season testing.

It means zero :) Don´t take anything you saw in testing and apply that to the speed of the car in relation to other cars.

Also don´t take anything from two sessions with drying tracks and apply that to the speed of the car in relation to other cars.
Infact, the only time you should, is when it says Q3 00.00 on the TV :)

No offense, i don´t really care but i´m just curious.

How is torrent-talk not legal here but putting up youtube videos of copyrighted material on youtube is?
I personally think it´s great what you do but i´d like some clarification from the Admins here as this is exactly the same thing as downloading a torrent.
Downloading a torrent for F1 is perfectly fine, but it's the contents on that website which is illegal probably makes it forbidden to be shared here, it's "eye candy" in a way, you go on to get F1 but accidently stumble upon other things, it leads from one thing to the other.

On YT no illegal content is on there, so no1 can get carried away.

You are essentially stealing if you are watching Sky Sports F1 that haven´t been paid for in any way.

The "content" is F1 torrents so it actually is illegal. And if you think there is no illegal content on youtube, please send that video to Sky Sports and we will see how long it stays up on youtube.

My guess is milliseconds.

You are essentially stealing if you are watching Sky Sports F1 that haven´t been paid for in any way.

The "content" is F1 torrents so it actually is illegal. And if you think there is no illegal content on youtube, please send that video to Sky Sports and we will see how long it stays up on youtube.

My guess is milliseconds.
ofcourse, where these are means there are ways, im not paying silly money for F1, it's my business anyhow, since your moaning i will take the video of.

happy now?

talk about sleep, I just watch Juan Pablo Montoya Qualify @ Nascar just a minute ago...17th place. >.< I'm just following some Speed Tv while eating dinner here :D

we need him back, maybe he can be a good sitter @ Ferrari even though he doesnt have a good history with them.

Gonna take a nap and wake up in time for the race, get a cup of coffee and watch my main man Schumacher get pole.. I hope.

It may be early to tell but i have this feeling that this years Mercedes is quick, i didnt have it with the last two, he's been there or there abouts in the top 5 in both FP's and i know they're only practice, but in both wet and dry, he's there or there abouts.. I've got high hopes.

Weather update : SUNNY ;) Track temp : 33. Air temp : 19. Wind speed : 4.4

Looking good guys :) FP3

scaled.php

Gonna take a nap and wake up in time for the race, get a cup of coffee and watch my main man Schumacher get pole.. I hope.

It may be early to tell but i have this feeling that this years Mercedes is quick, i didnt have it with the last two, he's been there or there abouts in the top 5 in both FP's and i know they're only practice, but in both wet and dry, he's there or there abouts.. I've got high hopes.

Boy I hope you're right :) But let's wait for quali...

i have to be up by 530am tomorrow for work...so Q better not disappoint me with Redbulls...i want some1 else upfront darn it! or else ima be cranky and tell my boss to shove something up his.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes