2012 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Schumi is off!
plugin-container2012-03-1703-54-35-14.png

plugin-container2012-03-1703-54-50-41.png

Webber is looking much more comfortable in the car then Vettel, from the onboard shots from all of the practice sessions. He isn't having to fight the car that much compared to Vettel.

Lewis...fastest....hmmmm i have a feeling RB are holding back and Vettel will take pole.....oh god the paranoi ima have a panic attack followed by histerical hallucinations and nightmares of beng chased by an index finger :confused:

Lewis...fastest....hmmmm i have a feeling RB are holding back and Vettel will take pole.....oh god the paranoi ima have a panic attack followed by histerical hallucinations and nightmares of beng chased by an index finger :confused:
I don't think Vettel will take pole to be honest, he wont have the same feeling compared to Webber. Im just hoping that Webber goes P1 and stays there til the end of sunday!

Looks good, the top 10 pretty even, all thou fuel loads etc are mixing up the field but usually the guys that are fastest in FP3 are in Q3 for sure.... Kimi was a bit slow but then again, he's the kind of guy who is woken up from napping, puts his suit on slowly, jumps to the car and goes flat out immediately.. Way too exited about 2012 season so there's no sleep tonight, i'll do my napping after the qualy...

Fair old crash in V8s, car on its side and ruptured fuel tank, just after turn 3. I know its not F1 but it could affect the track a bit. Also just something to look at if you can find the video of the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 33 47.8%