2012 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
aya Schumi up front :p, i still think RB are holding back BIG time....they havent enable any cheats or hacks yet :p they gots no trainer til Q3

I hope we have other teams in the mix....if RB wins, unless is Webber, then meh to this season.

I don't want to be the one to kill all the excitement but this is just practice. Once we get into qualify that is were we will see the true colours of each car and driver :)

And it was wet! No base at all to go on. Mercedes should be around 7th to 10th in the dry, so clearly everything is even more unclear now than in pre-season practice.

Dont know what to think of the Sky coverage. Its to bombastic for me and abit over the top.
Works imo in the US but not here in Europe. I wanna watch races live so i am forced to watch the RTL coverage here with a guy after so many years still dont has a clue whats racing about. Lucky BBC does some races this year Live.

Practice one and 2 mean nothing, a close grid, mercedes looking strong? i say nonsense, no1 truly knows where they will be until Q3 is over with, we can start to get a early picture with P3, but that still is not enough to warrant where they will be.

Im just looking forward to Tonight oh yeah! , sorry for the no pictures in P2, i was alittle tired and was deeply enjoying the show.

Sky F1 is good, but damm they need to take them big red mics away from Georgie and anthony in the news weather room haha.

so i am forced to watch the RTL coverage here with a guy after so many years still dont has a clue whats racing about.
Olav Mol might not be the strongest commentator when it comes to (technical) fact but at least the guy is super enthusiastic and honest. I personally like his straightforward approach by just saying what he thinks :) Also I don't see any good alternatives for him here. Allard Kalf and Rick Winkelman? :D

Let's first give him time to prove himself first for this season. Granted, last season he was poor, but every season is different.
I hope b4 saying he wont that his beach parking was an accident and mistake that ANY driver on the grid could hav done...which is braking on the edge of the whiteline thus causing
loss of grip and eventually hitting the grass and losing all braking power...geez every1 is so quick to judge....

Mercedes topped the time sheets for FP2 using Hards, when Hulkenberg was on softs, it may just be practice but that Mercedes is incredibly fast, you can tell just by how easy Schumacher can put it through each corner.

Mercedes topped the time sheets for FP2 using Hards, when Hulkenberg was on softs, it may just be practice but that Mercedes is incredibly fast, you can tell just by how easy Schumacher can put it through each corner.
let's see if you say that when Qualifying is over with, this is early time folks, don't be fooled by the times just yet.

Anyhow enjoy these HD Pictures.

ferr_mass_melb_2012-4.jpg

mcla_butt_melb_2012_3.jpg

lotu_raik_melb_2012-21.jpg

redb_vett_melb_2012-12.jpg

webb_ricc_melb_2012-21.jpg

I see the superlatives are in full force already despite it being practice :)
Tomorrow after Q3 we will know for sure where everyone stands.

Edit: I hated the intro at first. Now i get goosebumps every single time i see it.
Especially commercial bits where he just sings "Just drive" or just hearing the tune. Fantastic stuff Sky!

Mercedes should be around 7th to 10th in the dry
....and this is based on what?

but that Mercedes is incredibly fast, you can tell just by how easy Schumacher can put it through each corner.
Then the Force India does as well as it was second.

Or maybe this is just practice still so you, me, the teams, imaginary god and Aladdin knows zero on where the cars stand in the pecking order.

For your information,

Changeable conditions, the last car crossing the finish line is usually the fastest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back