2012 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
U realize half the grid crashed, dnf, and were litearlly slow, thats not showing anything.

winning a WC against a 7 time world champion on an inferior car but reliable shows a lot, especially when you are still just a 1 WC (2006)

so sorry nothign especial
You do also realize that Vettel was ahead of the drivers who crashed. (like the Perez, Grosjeans, Webber, and Di Resta incident) Plus that he came out of the pits during the first SC in 21 which meant he was LAST. Then advanced all the way to 2nd, had to pit, came out in 4th and then the second SC came to play. If that would not have happen Vettel would have passed BOTH Alonso and Button because their tires would be ruined and Vettel would be running on newer tires. ;)

I'm not trying to say that Vettel is a bad driver, he's great. I remember in 2008 in the rain, I think was in Monza, on the Toro Rosso he did an amazing race. He's one of the best, no doubt, but he is not the best. Alonso and Kimi are ahead of him, in my opinion. But saying Vettel is just average is wrong, he's good just not exciting. Reminds me of Schumi.

A
You do also realize that Vettel was ahead of the drivers who crashed. (like the Perez, Grosjeans, Webber, and Di Resta incident) Plus that he came out of the pits during the first SC in 21 which meant he was LAST. Then advanced all the way to 2nd, had to pit, came out in 4th and then the second SC came to play. If that would not have happen Vettel would have passed BOTH Alonso and Button because their tires would be ruined and Vettel would be running on newer tires. ;)

I dont see Vettel taking -600 -200 off someones time today, sorry nothing especial, otherwise the spaniard manhandle that car I say its Ayrton Seal Of Approval Of Manhandling.

So yeah, USA, bad track for RB, OMG

VETTEL JUST SAID F*** IT UP LOL

Kimi.. whta did you just say? Really, i didn't hear anything past that "****", completely busted to gutbusting laugh... omg, in front of royalty and hundreds of millions of audience...

and now Vettel dropped the F BOMB! WTF is happening...

This is going to cause such a shitstorm...

is your mommy gonna make u stop watchign TV for a few curse words, no1 cares much really, English have more a a filthy mouth, but its all casual isnt it?

Saying "****" is one thing, but saying "we didn't **** it up" is completely different, and then to piss DC off a little bit more he dumps the rose water or w/e that was on his head. I could care less what choice of words they use, I'm a hockey player I've heard it before I'll here it again and I say it myself, but you don't say it on live T.V. will all sorts of different people with different views on swearing watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 100 34.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 169 57.9%