2009 Grand Prix motorcycle racing

You're not wrong there bram, i was watching a vid the other day of the 92 season, awesome stuff...:clap: You just can not beat the old 500's..... :smile-big:

Cool... :victory:

Heres one hope its not to hard....:thinking:

Attachments

• no cheating.jpg
    no cheating.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 228
It was a sad day when the MotoGP was formed :( Actually i think my interest in it stopped right there!

I think i havent missed one single race between 1983 and 1995. Good old Paul Fowler on Eurosport with his Mobil1 racing show!! Miss that!

Wow Jay! :) Thats impressive, was just about to write some hints but you nailed it already! Your turn now :thumb:

We can also turn this competition into a general quiz instead of guessing drivers alone?

:victory:i recognized the bike but i just could not think of the riders name.....:excruciating: So i dugg out some of me old bike vids and found it ...:rotfl: Trouble is now ive got all me vids out im gona end up watching them all ..:hypnotized:

Here's one for you, bike 10, the one behind might be to easy...:)

Attachments

• GIGGITY,GIGGITY.jpg
    GIGGITY,GIGGITY.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 247
here are some for you lot .They have all been in GP or has had a wild card in one now u did not say they have to be on there bikes they are taken my son or my newphew and 1 of me with my hero

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Picture_1.jpg
    Picture_1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Picture_3.jpg
    Picture_3.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 210
  • picture_4.jpg
    picture_4.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 215
  • picture_5.jpg
    picture_5.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 206
  • picture_7.jpg
    picture_7.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 215
thats Ron and leon haslam, chris walker and leon camier. but i cant put a name to the others faces. i know the last photo is the commentator and i have met all of them in real life but i cant remember their names :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back