2009 Grand Prix motorcycle racing

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Yeh but watch the doctor this season he's so calm during the testing so relaxed it's unreal, stoner aint guna get far this season he'l battle n battle but won't put on the same show rossi does, the man's a magician.

• Brad Johnson

Always been a trademark of Jerry Burgess, and now Rossi too. Keep all low down in testing and only show your hand when it counts.

While I have a lot of respect for Rossi, I favor Caesy. Been following him since before he started winning races.

Rossi is the smoothest cat out there, hands down, but I love Caesy's agressive riding style, especially after seeing him open the throttle mid corner at the bottom of the hill at the Sachsenring. That was a fun weekend.

If you ever get the chance to go to a MotoGP event, I can only recommend it. Good times!

Any ways, hopefully stoners wrist will heal properly this time around and we can get back to some classic Laguna style battles. :D

Well, I think its time to resurrect this thread.....

Attachments

• Who's this.jpg
    Who's this.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Brad Johnson

I dunno if i agree with you there. His Riding style isn't aggresive, as he relies heavily on the electronics to do their thing, which yeah, the rules allow you to use TC, but if they where to get rid of TC, i don't think he would be as quick as he is at the moment. Thats what Nicky needs, no TC and that kid can fly as it's all about the backend being out for him, but if he don't use TC, he's loosing out to the rest of the field.

For me Moto GP should take a leaf out of F1's book and ban TC.

• Wido Rossen

The black and White whoas perhaps to old for most of us.
So i`ll replaced it with a very easy one..

whoami2.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 115 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 90 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.4%
  • < 5 years