2008 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
France GP 2009 in Paris?

Big F1 Chief Ecclestone, wants that the 2009 Grand Prix of France will take place in Paris. According to him Magny Cours, which is located in the middle of nowhere, no option anymore.

"I hope we set up a project in Paris, because we won't return to Magny Cours anymore." Eccelstone also dislikes the little amount of hotels and the traffic problems at Magny Cours.

"A Grand Prix in London or Paris would be much better for both spectators and television", thus Ecclestone, although he realised that a London GP probably isn't possible.

[GVA]

2008 Round 1: Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne

Only one week to go to the start of the new F1 season! I am looking forward to it! Curious at what Alonso can do with the Renault, if Kimi can get a 2nd title and if Lewis keep up his form of last year!

I am also very curious how some of the drivers are going ti handle driving without traction control! All in all I think it might be a good season.

First race in Australia, who do you think will win the season opener?

I feel it's time for F1 prono again :)

Well, I'm also curious to this new season. Can Lewis and the other "newbies" handle the power without traction control? What have RedBull and BMW done to close the gap with the top teams? Will the newcomers also perform as well as Hamilton?

Intresting first race of the season as always !

Wow you were fast Sven! In before the poll I think LOL :biggrin:

I voted for Nick Heidfeld, I hope they can continue being competitive and challenge Ferrari, Renault and McLaren and fight them for the wins!!

Should I tip Mark Webber and be a loyal Aussie? Nah, don't think so.

The Melbourne GP often turns up a surprise winner and this year should be no different (especially as the weather in Melbourne is so unpredictable.

The real winner for the weekend will be the V8 Supercar support category where the racing will at least be interesting. In my opinion the F1 's have become totally boring. :rolleyes:

I better step out of this discussion now. :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back