2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Correct. I branched off to CSP physics with the 1.25/2.0 update, so be sure to download v1.25 if you're running a vanilla game. It's just as current and about as updated as it'll ever need to be on vanilla physics.

Last edited:
Huge thanks for that mod

Make my simucube buzzing only when i'm on gear and with gas

Buzz complete gone when I lift off my right foot

That's not the first time I got this buzz with modded AWD cars only

This "bug" is already reported?

Last edited:
Nope, and I don't have a wheel so I don't know that I'll really be able to do much about it.

Especially if it's common to AWD cars. (Not that there's anything fancy going on in the AWD here, it's a basic Kunos AWD1 setup.)

aphidgod updated 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned with a new update entry:

Tire Model Evolution

Physics
  • reworked tires extensively (thanks Arch & @mclarenf1papa )
  • adjusted maximum braking force again

Extended Physics
  • reworked tire heating (thanks again, guys)

This update brings our latest "tire model" to the WRX with a whole new set based on the same work we've been doing with the NSX tires over the past couple weeks. These are, so far, easily the most convincing tires we've made.

As for the constant brake force tweaks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
Just a little bug, when I open the left door, seeing it put in a vacuum

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1667774899.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1667774899.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 65
Hello i downloaded this gorgeous Subaru to my vanilla Corsa , i did it like i did my first map download (super new here) what can i do about the car not being driveable ? it kicks me to home screen every try.

Cheers! If you're running vanilla AC, you need to go up to the "HISTORY" tab at the top of this thread and download version 1.25 - that's the latest vanilla version of the car.

Please . I need Help.
I see car in main menu<when i push start-loading in progress<after kick back me to main menu////
What to do?

Please . I need Help.
I see car in main menu<when i push start-loading in progress<after kick back me to main menu////
What to do?
Do you have CSP version at least 0.1.74 installed? Sounds like what happens when you don't... if you aren't running the shader patch, go up to the history tab here and download version 1.25 - that's the latest vanilla-compatible version of the car. Should sort you out.

Do you have CSP version at least 0.1.74 installed? Sounds like what happens when you don't... if you aren't running the shader patch, go up to the history tab here and download version 1.25 - that's the latest vanilla-compatible version of the car. Should sort you out.
CSP No have. I try to install this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back