2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Those Advans are actually excellent in the wet right up until they hydroplane at about ~10mph lower speed than a typical road tire. But the grip on wet pavement with no standing water is surprising!

I thought that until I started running Pilot Sport 4s as wets. I could never hook 2nd in the wet, I can with the PS4 (well, now PS5)s.

I think it depends whether you can get some heat into them, if it's too wet for them to get hot then a road tyre will own them

This is nice but the car feels completely dead

On Bifuka, when you are going over the bumbs the other mod has great SAT (Self Aligning Torque) so you feel through the wheel exactly when you are airborne. Also the gearbox on your mod has 0 impact. It feels like a CVT. Nothing happens when you change gear. No loss of pull, no traction change, no torque change, nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice but the car feels completely dead compared to *nope*

On Bifuka, when you are going over the bumbs the other mod has great SAT (Self Aligning Torque) so you feel through the wheel exactly when you are airborne. Also the gearbox on your mod has 0 impact. It feels like a CVT. Nothing happens when you change gear. No loss of pull, no traction change, no torque change, nothing.

If you're happy with that car, I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
This is nice but the car feels completely dead compared to

This “other mod” also features KERS for ultimate realism

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a damn if the driver model was a smurf.

It's evidently better in terms of physics and SAT than this mod.

In what world is this a better simulation?

unknown.png

Yeah, that thing is a mess. It has nothing to do with a Subaru in this or any of the other uncountable quantum realities which make up the limitless multiverse...

For all I know it has F1 or LMP suspension, in which case yeah, it probably does feel better than a road car.

What an absolute joke. :laugh:

Last edited:
This is nice but the car feels completely dead

I disagree.... It is an excellent mod, feels great and it is easy to drive it if you learn it a while! Much fun with it!

What is this cphys tires implementation anyway?

lol! ok tyres? :p:p:p:p

I am just curious what is this cphys thing you talking about.
Gotcha. Wasn't sure if you were asking about them in general or about this specific implementation. :p

CSP opens up another layer of variables and lets us use LUTs for some things which were calculated by algorithm in the Kunos model. It also completely reworks the thermal model, which simply doesn't work realistically in vanilla. All of this lets us get a better match to real world data as well as telemetry correlation from work on the track.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back