rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have my T500rs set at

Overall 60%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 0%
Damper 0%
Auto-Centre By Game

In Game i have FFB Multiplier down to 60 depending on car.

Thanks yes that is what I usually run. Wonder what make the ffb so super aggressive in BES?

btw there is some bug in the pit lane there is some invisible obstacle you may hit if you don´t keep enough to the right.

i found out 2 things.

The track seems to be bumpy there because i get these heavy impacts on the steering in everycar on the hangar straight. (G25)

2. in the Pit Lane is indeed an invisible obstacle but for me it was on the right side between the normal pit path and the pits. i think it's on about 3/4 of the way through the pits.

Cheers
Rico

To all the Audi R18 skinners:
Resize to 2048x2048 before making a .dds file.
The .dds file will be 5,6Mb. :thumbsup:

4096x4096 will give you a +20Mb file. :thumbsdown:

Audi-3.jpg

Audi-4.jpg

Audi-5.jpg

Audi-1.jpg

Last edited:
;)With regards to the reserve list...
LMP1 Reserve list:
  1. Jose Reina / Marçal Bonet Andreu

I hope that as the winner with a virtuoso drive of the Laguna Seca race somehow a "wild card" can be granted to Marcal.
I want to chase the best!

i realise this is abit late in the game... but why are we using these so-called GT-Es instead of the regular GT3 mod? Having given all 3 available cars a go.... i'm not to convinced on the BOP of these tbho...
also, more variety in cars on the grid aswell with the GT3s ;)

I was within a tenth when I tried all three so it don´t look that bad. I am not at all familiar with the mod. Considering it´s going to be rain I am thankful for them having so much downforce :D

I had an odd thing but it appears to be fixed now. The first time I run this some week ago I would only get fuel time penalties when entering the pits. I thought it was set up so tires wouldn´t take time. But then I got only tire penalty but no fuel penalty when refueling and changing tires. And I got no time penalties for changing the rear wing. Last test though both tire, fuel and wing added time in hte pits which is how it´s supposed to be I guess?

With regards to the reserve list...

Well there is only 1 more GTE needed :p We don't want to give out any wildcards as Jose was a no-show at Laguna Seca

but why are we using these so-called GT-Es instead of the regular GT3 mod?

Mainly so the cars feel different from GT3 and also to give more setup options (I like the limited options for GT3 races though)
As pointed out by Pär all cars can run similiar times (biggest difference is the wheelbase) :)

We will also use this combo for the 6h of Le Mans in 3 weeks, after that we might try out different combinations for special events

Last test though both tire, fuel and wing added time in hte pits which is how it´s supposed to be I guess?

Yep exactly :) Did you always have the vmod activated when testing? Fuel and tire changes are set to be non-concurrent on the server (it might have been different before the BES update though)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.