rF2 2.5h WEC @ Silverstone - Sat 17th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Right my Team mate Andrew James is unable to race Saturday :(
if someone wants to have a team mate still PM me for lap times etc. I think I'm able to run in the mid pack at least ;)

If I don't find anybody to team up with I'll just do the race on myself, no problem there

Reactions: Nox
Quick question with this new CMOS can we run high revs now or will we still have to be careful with the Aston and Ferrari? Would like to try the Ferrari to see but unsure at the moment

Right my Team mate Andrew James is unable to race Saturday :(
if someone wants to have a team mate still PM me for lap times etc. I think I'm able to run in the mid pack at least ;)

If I don't find anybody to team up with I'll just do the race on myself, no problem there
Yes, unfortunately my wife's work schedule has changed for this weekend meaning I'll be at home alone with both my young children, and well, I don't think the police would accept sim racing as a good excuse for negligence.

Have a good one, and I'll try racing one in the future (I was really looking forward to this)

How does it work with custom skins? Should we send them in if so where or do we need to add them manually?

If we need to book numbers I and Rickard are running the 74 in a really nice SSR skin :)

Last edited:
I will be there for sure :) sign me up for the GTE class :), i will drive alone, i dont have friends who want to drive with me LOL
Forever_Alone.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes