1979 Classic GP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent it by PM as to what I want to focus, will that do?
This will directed to all.

Basically I'm fine with everything. The discussion is there for me to share classified information with managers and vice versa. But if you don't mind other managers to see your actions, you are free to post all your bids, development investment and targets etc. in this thread. :)

Pre-season testing at Jarama ready to start

The Circuit of Jarama, due to host the fifth round of championship has been chosen to host the official RDFIA F1 Championship pre-season testing. Ten teams signed up for the test with five teams choosing to skip the event.

The tests will be run on two days. Teams participating in the tests are Ligier, Shadow, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Fittipaldi, Brabham, Ensign, McLaren, Tyrrell and Wolf.

Expect results from the tests later today.

@Tapio Rinneaho , about our missing driver, will saw their signing before the start of the season
See this post: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/1979-classic-gp-manager.102091/page-8#post-1962479 ;)

e. You can also see all the information regarding your team in the first PM of our discussion :)

I'm going to update the 3rd post of this thread with calendar, driver, team lists etc. informant graphics after the test. Probably tomorrow as I'm taking part in a pool tournament later today.

Pre-season test concluded - Jones and Ferrari lead the way

Formula 1 pre-season tests at Circuit de Jarama are over. 20 drivers were on action during the two days with Alan Jones setting the overall fastest time in his Ferrari. His team-mate Carlos Reutemann, Tyrrell's Jody Scheckter and both McLarens were also in good speed. Copersucar Fittipaldi's new signing Niki Lauda was clearly getting used to the car on the first day but improved to 4th on second day of testing.

Pre-season test results

DAY 1
TESTI_paiva_1.JPG

DAY 2
TESTI_paiva_2.JPG

Next we will start preparing for the first race of the season, held in Buenos Aires, Argentina. More information about that and possibletesting development will follow in a couple of days.

Testing times look very promising. Didier's gap to Jody is pretty big, but we're confident that we'll work out what the problem was, and fix it until the season opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes