1979 Classic GP Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Andretti still gets nothing
Hopefully he can find a seat from CART and return to F1 in 1980!

This also means that Lotus will have the numbers 0 and 2 this season. About the driver numbers: I will assign the smaller number to the Driver 1 by default but if any manager wants Driver 2 to have smaller number, please inform me.
I know this talk about car numbers is completely useless but as I said earlier, it's just another thing I'm obsessed with. :D

Brabham91.png
Brabham is proud to sign young talent Riccardo Patresse. He showed promising results so far in his short career. We also have great expectations for the veteran Jacky Ickx.. With his 4 wins at the 24 hours of Le Mans and 10 years in Formula 1, Jacky Ickx is a great choice to help develop the talent of Patresse, but also an asset in making a great car this season.

We are also happy to have the chance to work with Alfa and we are confident this agreement will sprout a great future.

Last edited:
I redid all the math for Ferrari.....

My god. I threw everything out of the window. I had it all planned out.

Stupid drivers not wanting money..... :mad::mad::mad:

Tsihiii. Double post.

But on the other hand, I believe Ferrari has the most expensive driver line-up :) Now time to give them a crappy car :coffee:

Ok, we are now able to progress one step nearer the season start. I have updated our discussion and you can now see your current funds are up to date. Teams that have at least 500cr to spend can take part in pre-season testing.

The biggest benefit of testing is the boost on chassis development. No other mean of development is as efficient as pre-season testing. Secondary benefit is of course to find out the relative performance of your car and drivers.

When signing up for pre-season test every manager should also state whether they want to target their chassis development on performance or reliability. Note! You can only take part in the test with a completed car. New chassis that are not yet completed cannot be run in the test. The cost of testing is 500cr.

How do I know whether my chassis is ready? :p
Your chassis information is in the first PM of our discussion. You currently have 312T4 available and none in the works. A few teams like Williams and Arrows weren't able to finish their 1979 chassis before the start of the season so they are still building them.

Can i ask where is wrote money ? Im idiot or what ... I dont see it :) :) :) :) :)
As Milos said, all info you need is in the first PM of our discussion. Current funds is what you should be looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 34 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 41 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 38 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 105 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 176 57.9%