- Kick user, Restart session, Skip session voting system implemented
- Chat python functions exposed
- Multiplayer Collisions improvements
- Some CPU performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Race control panel in pits menu
- AI Fixes
- Added "display recently joined servers" filter to server list
- Default launcher theme: extra sanitization for URI-unfriendly characters in content folder paths"

1. 9:15 AM - 19 May 2014Luca_Sodano
    Retweeted by Luca Sodano
    NVIDIA Italia ‏@NVIDIA_IT May 19
    NVIDIA Italia vi mette in Assetto Corsa! |(NVIDIA Italy puts you in Assetto Corsa!) ---> http://bit.ly/1jvQn8b http://fb.me/6Njkwp8HT

2. 12:58 AM - 23 May 2014 Luca_Sodano
    Retweeted by Luca Sodano
    NVIDIA Italia ‏@NVIDIA_IT 7m
    Siete pronti al via? NVIDIA e Assetto Corsa vi aspettano da AK Informatica!(Are you ready? (NVIDIA and Assetto Corsa will expect you to come to AK Computer!) http://fb.me/6ztzaRF6D

Last edited:
This really is good news with regards to the state of the 1.0 version. There were some suggestions that they would get to 1.0 in the next few weeks and kick it out the door having fufilled 'legal obligations'. I didn't really believe this myself, the quality of this game so far screams 'labour of love' to me, they won't let this baby go until they've sent it to university and it comes back with a First.

I have started at the back of two full grids against the AI and remained locked at 60fps....no stuttering at the start even when recording with Shadowplay.

The first two or three AI have good speed again (they have been dead slow the last couple of builds)

I agree that full grid performance has improved. I just ran a 24 grid race and my fps was very solid except when watching the replay. During the replay, my fps went from 60fps to 50fps with Vsync enabled during the race start from the pits. Still, that's very good considering how many cars were on screen and how good this game looks. Nice to see that they're still polishing this game, ISI could certainly learn from Kunos here in regards to rF2.

I did notice the AI was exceptionally slow though, granted I don't usually race at 100% AI strength because they're usually too fast for me, but even at 90%, I passed everyone by the end of the first lap and left them way behind by the third lap. I've never seen that happen before, I may need to run a few more races when I get home from work to confirm this.

Surprisingly, even with a 24 car grid, the AI behaved very well. Never got booted off the track and I was able pass them without any incidences. I think I made contact once when a car braked too much in front of me and I rear ended him but, that was my fault not the AI.

I only run against 100% AI and the leaders are running a second a lap faster than I can in the s3 458 at vallelunga.

What combo did you pass the whole field in a lap with?

I was using the 599 but I had a mixed field of just about everything except the Lotus Exos. The 599 was probably the 3rd fastest in the group. and there was at least one AI 599 in there too. I expected to be in the top 3-4, but not blow everyone away. This was also at Mugello. I wasn't actually trying to run a race though, I was honestly just looking to see if the framerate was better, I just happened to notice how easily I blew away the field too though which seemed a bit strange, but like I said, I will run some more races in a few hours when I get home and see if that still stands. I'm sure it will be far more competitive against a field of the same cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back