- Kick user, Restart session, Skip session voting system implemented
- Chat python functions exposed
- Multiplayer Collisions improvements
- Some CPU performance improvements
- UI improvements
- Race control panel in pits menu
- AI Fixes
- Added "display recently joined servers" filter to server list
- Default launcher theme: extra sanitization for URI-unfriendly characters in content folder paths"

• Deleted member 151827

So for final content that is do for v1.0. Will it come in bits or will it be when Kunos believes v1.0 is ready? Just curious.

So for final content that is do for v1.0. Will it come in bits or will it be when Kunos believes v1.0 is ready? Just curious.

That is a good question and no one can answer that but Kunos.

I have a hunch that when 1.0 is released, they'll release a lot of cars with it. Perhaps not so much updates to physics or things of that nature, but I believe they've got several cars waiting in the wings, that they easily could've released already *cough* 458 GT2, Lotus 98T, Trento Bondone *cough*, but have chosen to wait for 1.0 release so that there's more stuff in it.

• Deleted member 151827

I have a hunch that when 1.0 is released, they'll release a lot of cars with it. Perhaps not so much updates to physics or things of that nature, but I believe they've got several cars waiting in the wings, that they easily could've released already *cough* 458 GT2, Lotus 98T, Trento Bondone *cough*, but have chosen to wait for 1.0 release so that there's more stuff in it.
458 gt2! I want! lol

Certainly sounds reasonable.

My gut feeling is telling me that they are holding the 458 gt2 back to give us a huge surprise with the gt3 version also. The gt3 field is hugely popular online and in real life. Why not capitalize on it!

Is it me or does this game need a Le Mans prototype in it?

33473079.jpg

And a Prius to give that Fiat 500 some competition.

Haha!
I think you may be underestimating just how quick that 500 Abarth is. In real life, it's easily quick enough to scare you.

I'd like to see a Mazda MX5 as a competitor to the 500 Abarth. I think I've seen somewhere on the AC forums that someone is actually making a 90's spec MX5, and it looks spectacular.

Haha!
I think you may be underestimating just how quick that 500 Abarth is. In real life, it's easily quick enough to scare you.

I'd like to see a Mazda MX5 as a competitor to the 500 Abarth. I think I've seen somewhere on the AC forums that someone is actually making a 90's spec MX5, and it looks spectacular.

The Fiat 500 scares me just looking at it.

Ford Focus ST perhaps?
Or the fiesta ST looks like a cool little hot hatch too. But Ford would be a completely new license. I wonder would it be easier for Kunos to stick with the manufacturers they have already signed up?

You'd really want to see peugeot, volkswagen and citroen licenses to have proper front wheel drive hot hatches. BMW and Merc don't really do proper hot hatches.

Or the fiesta ST looks like a cool little hot hatch too. But Ford would be a completely new license. I wonder would it be easier for Kunos to stick with the manufacturers they have already signed up?

You'd really want to see peugeot, volkswagen and citroen licenses to have proper front wheel drive hot hatches. BMW and Merc don't really do proper hot hatches.
BMW makes the mini Cooper and that car has to be in every sim.

Honda, Renault, Seat shouldn't be left out either.

Nothing's 'hot' about that car, mate :D

:giggle: Clearly has never watched Top Gear

A 2L Turbo charged 4 cylinder engine that produces 265 bhp, and lapped the Nordschleife in 8:07. Which is by far the fastest ever lap by a front wheel drive car.
Annnnnd, it can do 7L/100km.

Doesn't get more hot hatch than that.

Last edited:
:giggle: Clearly has never watched Top Gear

A 2L Turbo charged 4 cylinder engine that produces 265 bhp, and lapped the Nordschleife in 8:07. Which is by far the fastest ever lap by a front wheel drive car.
Annnnnd, it can do 7L/100km.

Doesn't get more hot hatch than that.

Agree, for now...

Wait till Honda comes with the new civic type R in 2015 :D
They have their eyes on that record.
They said the car is able to do it under 8 minutes

been longing for some FWD with more than enough BHP in AC :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back