Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Adam Jonas, May 27, 2011.
PC games come second to real life....Don't worry but study hard
Best of luck....
I added front intake to FuNK!´s work (hood) and Fiasco´s (headlights).
With the new template and new gmt´s we can get a pretty close 320TC.
I hope it could be used in future WTCC 2011 V2.0!
Of course, I will correct it - but the first version for me didn't look so good (or maybe just it was strange for me). I will talk with FuNK!'s later, when I've got some free time - but sorry guys, @ the moment I have some really difficult homework at the university, which I have to do in the next few weeks.
The BMW looks much better. Gr8 work guys:good:.
Where can we dl the new version??
I will test it later, and I promise I will release it as soon as possible!
I saw this great vid http://www.youtube.com/user/tomcoronelracing#p/u/6/8m5JxZ67VTo (thanks to Tom Coronel!) and realized there are many changes in the 320 TC cockpit so here it goes.
"Old" 320si cockpit:
New 320 TC cockpit:
Can I use it in the mod please?
Off course! I will send you with some other fixes i am working on.
Great! Thank you very much!
Thanks! Can we use your Yokohama Advan Tyres for the Volvo C30?
Do you think for the texture? That's not my work, that's SimBin's work
I have sent Adam all my corrections, what i can call a possible v2.0 version.
I know Adam and the other guys will test and add other things. Only then there will be a release.
Here what i have done:
- Added svm files to WTCC tracks (better AI speed)
- Added Ibrahim Okyay and his BMW 320si 2007
- Corrected some drivers names and country flags
- New talent files for all drivers
- Corrected Cruze´s AI speed (now slightly faster than competitors)
- Corrected RPM lights on Cruze, Léon and Volvo cockpit´s
- Corrected steering wheels position on Cruze and Léon so RPM lights can be seen
- Changed arms animations on BMW 320 TC and Léon for better contact with steering wheel
- Removed nameplates from Cruze and Volvo cockpit´s
- New Motec, cockpit and steering wheel details on 320 TC (according to real car footage)
- Added darker cockpits on Cruze and Volvo
- Changed Seat Sport logo to Sunred in Léon cockpit
- Corrected final drive ratio in all turbo cars
- Corrected BMW 320 TC Semi-Automatic Gear Box Clutch
- Added Fiasco´s BMW 320si 2009 Realistic Lights Mod and changed the corresponding skins
- Added FuNK!´s BMW 320 TC hood and new front intake and changed the corresponding skins
- Fixed BMW´s and Cruze´s low-res skins in replays
- Fixed Sunred´s transparent names on windows
- Corrected Yvan Muller name on windows
- Corrected rims collors and reflections
- Corrected Volvo tyre logos
- Added some helmets and suits (work needed)
- Corrected Léon No Gear sounds
- Added new sounds combining turbo whistling, new wastegate sound and transmission sounds
- Added 2011 templates to the mod
Thats really great! Thank you so much!!!