What does the RACER community drive?

Just curious. I bought my 1st car last week, a 1996 Plymouth Neon coupe.

0625101743.jpg

0625101745.jpg

Attachments

• 0625101743.jpg
    0625101743.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 646
well.. my eg6 was too old.. 200k km on its stock engine.. I was spending so much money buying new oem parts for it. Buy a new little car is the cheaper and economic decision for me actually. I hope soon I can get some money to buy a nice german car, like audi S anything or bmw M anything :D

Hi there! I'm a Lada 21053 owner. Here is a pic showing me and my beloved machine.

Some words about the car... It is a stock 2105, the "3" at the end shows that this car has 1,5 litre engine, with 75 bhp. ATM I think, a few horses are sleeping, but I am working on make them waking up. It's a very cool fun car and daily car as well. In wet conditions, you can do very nice rounds in the roundabout. In winter... Instead of words, I post a video of us having fun with the car. On-board camera, and late afternoon, but everything can be seen.

This was the very first time I tested the car iin snow. The car had (and has) carb problems, idle was okay, but the accelerator pump did not work, so at every acceleration, the reaction was a halt (because the quick open of the butterfly valve makes poor mixture, this should be eliminated by the accelerator pump) and if I engaged the clutch after this, It stalled... Now it's okay. :)
That's all, I am looking forward to the next winter :letsgoracing::rally:

I would like to draw your attention to the G-meter, hanging on the mirror :) (not as proper as in a skyline)

Absolutely fun, with the fact, that I have THE BEST winter tyres on the rears... In Hungary (mainly in the region I live), there are a lot of Lada, in winter they come out and having fun.

I would like to draw your attention to the G-meter, hanging on the mirror :) (not as proper as in a skyline)

Absolutely fun, with the fact, that I have THE BEST winter tyres on the rears... In Hungary (mainly in the region I live), there are a lot of Lada, in winter they come out and having fun.
It's also really fancy to wear these "g meters" around your neck :D

66960_450123732388_209298602388_5193300_1065424_n.jpg

Mine was kept in good condition. It is 18 years old, but it has no problem. No rust, everything is fine :) Yes, it is not a muscle, but here, in Hungary, where you can go fast, there you are punished if you do it. This 75 Hp is enough, because there are mostly bad quality roads, and 80-90 kmh is perfectly enough. On motorway you can do 130 kmh, with this car with 4 people like me (~90kg) It can hold this speed. My friend told me, he had never seen a Lada overtaking on the motorway... :) And not only the trucks. :D

Krisz: I think, that G-meter has good place where it is atm :D

I've probably posted in this thread before, but now I have a new car. My 1965 Beetle was sold and I now have a 1977 Toyota Cressida.

I bought the car from a 91-year old widow, whos husband got it brand new back in '77. It's not mint, but it's in really good shape, with no rust underneath.

So far it's been lowered as much as physically possible and gotten a few personal touches such as 9x15" Rota wheels, a Bride Brix drivers seat, a Nardi steering wheel and a dildo shifter. Future plans involve fitting the 2JZ-GE that is sitting in the garage, as well as Tokico HTS suspension. At first I wanted to build a competitive drift machine, but it's just too cool to take off the street. So now it will be more of a trackday warrior/street drifter.

Some pics taken today:

za7wu68x96wm20nq71.jpg

ja0ktt2ztwhxfg8n4dx.jpg

More info: http://blog.shutterspeed.no/fredriks-shakotan-cressida-drifter/

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 122 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 34.8%