Visor View Mod

can you please make for onley patch 5 because i have buy this game but the serial code does not worked for me and i have buy it online and the guy did not want to trade it for another i got realy mad and so i was forced to download it (illigal way)
and i really want this mod pleasssssssssssssssssse

I really think you should be permanently banned. You are a criminal after all. The Race Department forums are for enthusiasts and law abiding people who actually spend money that they earn on software. What if we all did what you did? There wouldn't be any software on PC. You are a criminal. :mad:

Buy games if you want to play them. There's no demo? Bad luck.
I really think you should be permanently banned. You are a criminal after all. The Race Department forums are for enthusiasts and law abiding people who actually spend money that they earn on software. What if we all did what you did? There wouldn't be any software on PC. You are a criminal. :mad:
Then i guess half of the gamers are criminal because i don't think that everyone buys a new game when it comes out.I know the rules on this site and i bought the game because i wanted to play with my friends online.I downloaded black ops 2 , ac3, and so on.I could continue the list but i don't want to.I'm not a criminal but i only spend money on a game which i think is worth the money and this one worth it howewer codemasters are still sh*t making f1 games.I only buy a game before i test them in warez version and when it impress me i give it a chance so please don't call him a criminal.He just don't know the rules on this site it seems that way.

i am not a criminal i bought the #@$@@# game but the activation code does not work.
and you may download the game when you have a legal copy at home..
tnx w1n1x

i have spend my hardworked money to buy this game
and then i found out the activation key did not work
then i gent get this mod working en then
i am an criminal
it just keep getting better:thumbsdown:

Then i guess half of the gamers are criminal because i don't think that everyone buys a new game when it comes out.I know the rules on this site and i bought the game because i wanted to play with my friends online.I downloaded black ops 2 , ac3, and so on.I could continue the list but i don't want to.I'm not a criminal but i only spend money on a game which i think is worth the money and this one worth it howewer codemasters are still sh*t making f1 games.I only buy a game before i test them in warez version and when it impress me i give it a chance so please don't call him a criminal.He just don't know the rules on this site it seems that way.

You too are a criminal by your own admission. Downloading any software via illegal warez sites causes us to pay more for legit software. You too should be perma banned. Just because you want to try software before you buy it to play multiplayer is not a good excuse. How about I steal your car just to try it?

Jeez...what is up with you criminals?:mad:

i am not a criminal i bought the #@$@@# game but the activation code does not work.
tnx w1n1x

It is not legal to download cracked copies on warez sites despite your excuses. Sorry to the mods here but I find this type of activity quite damaging to our way of life.

I have done. Shouldn't we all? It is a mod thread but does that make it OK in your eyes to have criminals stealing software?

Have you not ever stolen anything in your life, no matter what it was?
Then you come in HEAVEN.
Otherwise you are also a criminal.;)
And I'm not a judge !!!

You too are a criminal by your own admission. Downloading any software via illegal warez sites causes us to pay more for legit software. You too should be perma banned. Just because you want to try software before you buy it to play multiplayer is not a good excuse. How about I steal your car just to try it?

Jeez...what is up with you criminals?:mad:
You are a man who doesn't even know a thing about anything.I didn't just buy this game because of Multiplayer but let's say an example you buy a sport car just because it looks good but you haven't even tested it and you will regret buying it.First you need to test something to see if it benefits to you.And mad kids like you should be banned not me.You are the real hardcore simulator player who plays with medium traction control?Jesus , cool down.Calling a people who you don't know a criminal is pathetic please keep that in mand you just make yourself more pathetic:)

Discussion done.

Last warning. Keep on topic, or some action will be taken.
Don't use pirated software here, and do not discuss how ethicaly correct or incorrect it is. We all know how it works, and we all know it's illegal. Enough said, so stop it.

can you please make for onley patch 5 because i have buy this game but the serial code does not worked for me and i have buy it online and the guy did not want to trade it for another i got realy mad and so i was forced to download it (illigal way)
and i really want this mod pleasssssssssssssssssse
tnx w1n1x

So you don't own a legit copy but likely bought a pirated copy. I feel sorry for you but that still doesn't mean you're allowed to illegaly download a game you didn't pay Codemasters for. If you believe it is a legit copy: that's what customer support is for and that's the very reason every company is offering support to their customers.

7 day suspension, piracy is frowned upon on here.

You might not have pirated F1 2012 but that's not the point - every kind of piracy is prohibited. 7 day suspension as well.

What Marco Bijl said is very true but we also have a very clear policy on such things. Whilst there is no justification for using pirated software we will take action against everyone smart enough to admit using it.

Ok back on track ;) I have darkened down my helmet part for when the visor is closed and I'm going to mess with it more maybe add a sponser inside
Closed
2012120600002.jpg

Open
2012120600003.jpg

That looks great Carl. Going to share it? I drive a lotus too in my career. Please.

ps glad we are back on track here. But good to see that crime does not pay.;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 221 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 85 33.9%