Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 2013 Season 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes you can - check the Disclaimers section on the overview page:

1. Will this corrupt my profile/savegame?
a. If you had Mr. Pibb's 2013 mod installed previously, or if you were using the standard 2012 game, yes it will corrupt your profile. This is because when IDs are changed within the database, it creates a mismatch between your savegame and the database, thus corrupting it. Since IDs in the database for version 1.9 and lower are different than those of version 2.0 and higher, you'll need to create a new profile (nothing I can do about it, sorry). You can go from v2.0 to v2.1 or higher without corrupting your profile.

Thx very much for the quick reply and sorry for my lack of attention! :)THX!! Loving this mod..
Best mod of all AI mods out there for 2012..Tried the Realism mod and the other that resembles the name realism and with this mod I've already doe a full 1st season starting with the Williams,having swithed for the Mercedes half way through season and now starting 2.nd season in the beloved Lotus :) have to say this mod does what is has to without overexeggerating certain aspects.Gameplay is spot on!!!! Love this s...it :):)
When the 2013 version is really FINAL with every aspect done and dusted I'll give that a go too..

Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone on RaceDepartment for the continued support, constructive criticism, and positive feedback you've all given. It surely wouldn't be anywhere near as good as you all say it is without the help of everyone who's contributed to the mod, and everyone on RaceDepartment.

74,000+ views
3,750 downloads and counting
Most downloaded mod currently on RaceDepartment
Most reviewed and praised mod currently on RaceDepartment

Thank you to everyone!
And the best part? ...it can only get better

arhhhhhhhh bugger I did install HD skins..I'm gonna have to try it all again now :)..restarting career with a better team with Ker's wouldn't be a bad thing..yea f1 2013 doesn't sound to be much of an upgrade..but 2014 season there bringing back turboed engines..wow

any recommendations of what pirelli tyre to use, theres loads of types

It really doesn't matter to be honest. Grab which one sounds the best, and if you don't like the look of the tyres in game, try another.
I'm at work and can't remember off the top of my head which tyre packs were included with v1tek's mod.

But it's all graphical. There's no set that gives more grip than another for example.

Great mod I gotta say.
Just can't find a good AI difficulty level for me. I drive about 1.29.xxx in Melbourne with Force India at my very best. On intermediate level I get pole about every time with 1.29, then again on professional I am having some really hard time to get through the Q1

And Im talking about 2013 version.

Great mod I gotta say.
Just can't find a good AI difficulty level for me. I drive about 1.29.xxx in Melbourne with Force India at my very best. On intermediate level I get pole about every time with 1.29, then again on professional I am having some really hard time to get through the Q1

And Im talking about 2013 version.

Check out the bottom of the overview page where it discusses managing difficulty levels. I think #4 will help you out a bit :thumbsup:

hehe @Qmi I know your issue, you can try my values if you like:
f1_db_trackdiff.jpg

I'm not sure whether you can c&p from the logfile as I don't know if the database uses point or comma depending on the region ;)
To me, on intermediate it's adding ~0,06 equals 1 sec faster AI

[You can still see my old values for Nürburgring & Istanbul in the hard/pro column, had those values at medium before the TTL update]

Attachments

• F1_db_trackdiff.txt
    222 bytes · Views: 323
Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone on RaceDepartment for the continued support, constructive criticism, and positive feedback you've all given. It surely wouldn't be anywhere near as good as you all say it is without the help of everyone who's contributed to the mod, and everyone on RaceDepartment.

74,000+ views
3,750 downloads and counting
Most downloaded mod currently on RaceDepartment
Most reviewed and praised mod currently on RaceDepartment

Thank you to everyone!
And the best part? ...it can only get better
Congratulations, you've absolutely earned it!

Melphiz is correct about the track_difficulties table. Check my overview page at the bottom... #4 :thumbsup:

But anyway, thank you @RowingAce for your fix on the accelerated-time-causing-bonkers-lap-times fix. I'm working through the tracks slowly and adjusting them as necessary to get a good competitive feel during qualifying. Will be part of v4.2 and you'll get ample credit for that fix.

Thank you thank you

Whoa I was just shocked, having lap 22 of 29 and being lapped by "Vettel" and "Alonso" while being at place 14. I didn't watch F1 2013 season yet so I had to look it up and couldn't believe, it's almost really like that :D
Well, almost, haha they're a bit up ahead their real ones, tehe.

I heard about tyre problems or so, I wonder if you don't like editing the canned_events_...
I've come to notice it's really good working, have put for a test tyre problems and failure and engine problem and failure to 0,001 and have 1-2 DNF caused by that each race.

Well, they're using it actively in the 2007 season mod so I got my focus on that from there ^__^

As you can put the problems for each driver/team/track/round, I guess it might be a good addition for real 2013 feeling?

I just downloaded the latest version using the 2012 version but I guess this applies to 2013 as well.

Can you check the wet qualy times at Suzuka?
As you can see theres a huge gap between me and the AI cars, I never used fast forward so I played the full 10 min session.
2rm6v41.jpg

edit: no assists, using wheel and very small set up changes. Probably could have gone even faster...

Did you check on what tyres the AI were racing? You know the AI can miraculously race on dry tyres (with DRS) while you already have no grip at all, the database seems fine (imho even too low) regarding the rain ability.

Unfortunately I never got to see the AI cars but if they were using inters or slicks they would have been like 30 seconds off the pace. Q3 started wet so I just went out with full wets and stayed out the entire time, the funny thing was that while in the pits the screen showed "chance of rain 0%" even though the track was completely wet LOL.

I have a big problem
teams do not flock to change tires for the whole race and thoroughly until it shattered.
career 100%. Certainly this is the case in Singapore and Korea. and lack of policy settings change tires. Is it because of some mod?
Help me
If you need to change the database so I do not lose career

when doing time trials why do the drs zones become active??..i thought time trials u can use drs all the time, but for nurberg and turkey you can use it all the time, bit weird..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.