Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 2013 Season 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
True to Life AI

After some 200 races of at least 25% or more, a month and a half of testing, bashing my head against the keyboard, and starting over from scratch at least 3½ times, I finally feel comfortable releasing True to Life AI.

Demy van Zoggel and Kristian Nenov did a good job laying some, but not all of the foundation for this mod with their AI mods. This mod finishes what they started and improves on it dramatically.

Read more about this resource...

I think this should sum it up pretty well...(taken from the first posting of this mod before it was moved to the new Downloads section)

Capture.JPG

Please provide feedback!
Please check the overview page as you'll find a plethora of information there which will probably answer any questions you have.

I have a question: i have installed the database from Demys mod and modified for myself, but i want test your mod. MUST i use your database, or will it also work if i only copy your "ai" - files and decals-folder ?

I have a question: i have installed the database from Demys mod and modified for myself, but i want test your mod. MUST i use your database, or will it also work if i only copy your "ai" - files and decals-folder ?

thanks for the question. As the full post says, the database is only to be used if you have Mr Pibb 's 2013 mod installed.

So yes, the mod will work fine if you copy only the ai files

Capture.JPG

How have you simulated the races?

This would be the "Fail Trigger" values in the ai_choreographer file...I believe slightly increasing the test_probability and slightly decreasing the wear_escalation_point values would result in more frequent failures.

I'll test this a bit

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years