RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

i had to slow down before eau rouge, but i hadn't brake because eau rouge can not take with full throttle.

why you dont slow done? and hit me out.. it were been 2/10!! max. ;-)

but my race was just distructet in the formation lap. bodgan i was the man you hit out! it was a disaster.

at the moment im not sure if i will participate to the next race.
If you slow the replay down I was on the brakes before the contact...you slowed more than I thought you should have.....You choose to pass there....I had posted before the race that is a poor place to pass. If you quit over this it is on your head.....I even slowed more to see if you were going to make it and was going to let you recover the spot.....

The crashes are just going to happen....unless people follow the briefing and everyone will let the pass happen. If people shove it in at the apex and push the guy wide crashing is going to happen. BUT it up to the faster guy to make it clean that is just a gentelmen rule of racing Texas was good example of this. Spa we had a few new faces hence the trouble. That is how I see it....not saying it was all the new guys fault. The League needs a mod panel that reviews the races just like other Race Department series and the panel hands down the proper fine/ point/lap deduction. MOST crashes can be avoided if people just keep it endurance style racing. Instead of OMG I got to pass this guy there is 2 hours left I may not win. My deal with Hannes INCLUDED. He could have waited and I could have rolled off more So I am not saying I do no wrong but it seems some guys do not understand endurance racing

Oh but you and your friend certainly are....

First...there is only one person in all this that I know outside of this.

It was a comment from me and nothing more. Here's another one however.

You seem to have a bit of an attitude problem. Perhaps you should get away from the PC and go out and interact with other people more regularly.

By the way that's also just how I see it currently. Do with it what you will.

charles, in the video u see clearly that i already passed u before eau rouge, and that u went on the brake right after the contact.
i cant go on full trottle on this, u had to know that. i passed u because i wasnt thinking it will be a problem cause of my speed. In such cases its better to take the food of the gas a bit earlier to avoid such accidents. It was early in the race, u might loose 0.2 seconds, thats not a lot.

but anyway, it happens, lets move over :)

for what happend on the formation lap, sry Dennis Gerrison. I touched the gas as u wanted to pass, my fault. i feel realy sorry.

so here is the vid:

if i dont start the next race,its because I do not want to stay home Saturday evening to end the race just in the formation lap!

charles, in the video u see clearly that i already passed u before eau rouge, and that u went on the brake right after the contact.
i cant go on full trottle on this, u had to know that. i passed u because i wasnt thinking it will be a problem cause of my speed. In such cases its better to take the food of the gas a bit earlier to avoid such accidents. It was early in the race, u might loose 0.2 seconds, thats not a lot.

but anyway, it happens, lets move over :)

That looks like an unfortunate timing issue. You lifted to transition the car...he gets on the binders but the rate of decel is not the same and contact is made. No malice on either part just unfortunate.

That's not a part of the track that's very passing friendly as when it goes wrong it tends to go very wrong.

You seem to have a bit of an attitude problem. Perhaps you should get away from the PC and go out and interact with other people more regularly.
I interact to MUCH with people, hence the attitude.
I work in an exhibition center, you do the math...

Maybe you should just stop talking? How about we all stop talking instead.

The thing is i felt Martin did wrong. I thought it was plain stupid as he´s a lap down.
He was caught in a collision while the rest of us were not.

He doesn´t think anyone was wrong and that´s fine.
But when he starts getting paranoid like a 5 year old thinking someone will steal his top spot it pisses me of.
None of us are judges so whatever we say means ZERO.

If he can´t take my opinion then maybe he should simply ignore me.
I will still stand by what i said, i could care less what comes out of his mouth.

I honestly hope i crash in T1 because i will make his life EXTREMELY HARD when he comes by and wants to get past.

then he can complain all he want i won´t give a damn because he doesn´t give a damn.

This is the last i will say about this, you and your homeboy can continue if you want.

After every single race someone has left.
It won´t exactly help by leaving but looking at the racing i understand them.

I don´t even understand how you can collide with someone during pace lap.
It´s simple, divide the track into two lanes and stick to your lane.

Can you have this conversation over PM please?

Niels, I totally agree there. But to have a conversation, you need 2 persons ready to communicate and exchanges ideas and points of views, and give and take. In all my attempts so far to explain my position to Hampus or having a rational discussion with him, I haven't felt even a small intention from him to try to understand. A conversation in PM would haven't done any better believe me, apart from saving the forum from those useless words battles which I apologize to the rest of this community.

Niels, I totally agree there. But to have a conversation, you need 2 persons ready to communicate and exchanges ideas and points of views, and give and take. In all my attempts so far to explain my position to Hampus or having a rational discussion with him, I haven't felt even a small intention from him to try to understand. A conversation in PM would haven't done any better believe me, apart from saving the forum from those useless words battles which I apologize to the rest of this community.
Likewise.
You don´t seem to understand that what we have is your opinion vs mine. It´s a dead end.
I know i wasn´t the only one complaining about you either.

I also laughed a little bit at the "or having a rational discussion with him"

Does this look rational to say to someone?
but if it's just about trying to bring me down in order to get your title, man, I knew from the start that I had no chances of winning it. It's all yours.
This says it all. Paranoia. I don´t need to penalize you nor do i want to.

I need one more point then you to win i believe and i plan on taking that point on track.
whatever your paranoia tells you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea