Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by Porsche996:

Melbourne replacement movie file

For F1 2011 by Codemasters - Melbourne replacement movie file

When in the trailer in Career mode, to your right is a TV that is displaying a Lap at Melbourne. Kind of boring so I created a real life melbourne hot lap bik file to replace the original movie file...

On Board movie file of Sebastian Vettel doing a 2011 hot lap at Melbourne, Australia F1.

[To Install:
unzip to...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2011\video
Or whatever directory you created for F1 2011.]

replace the original melbourne.bik with the new one.

<<<<CAUTION>>>> You should always save your original files. For example re-name the original file to >>> melbourne.bik.original

Thanks for downloading and enjoy...

More to come

It's an F1 movie file introduced and for use by an F1 sanctioned product. Or to put it another way, when the Race Department added BBC Ones F1 intro movie to their 2011 mod for F1 2010 it's highly improbable that they asked the BBC or Bernie for permission. Either way if you deem it inappropriate, please remove.

Thanks for hosting mods though. :cool:

Downloads: A new file has been added by ka-b00m:

t-cam how to tutorial v1.0.23.09.2011 [UPDATED]

Hi

Here's a quick and basic tutorial to help you change the camera positions inside F1 2010
I've updated the tutorial with more info... Hope it helps

v1023092011.jpg

Enjoy
ka-b00m 2011

added image :)

PS: forgot something very important... every car has unique and diferent camera position... using the same values in all the cars will always look diferent one to another

anyway this helps

enjoy

Ok listen to this. We need a more agressive AI for overtaking, but the Ai must be faster too. At least a sec on some tracks.
The perfect adjustment which i used in GP4 was to make Ai at least 20% faster and then i reduced the grip of all cars about 20%
so the lap times are not faster than reality. I also reduced the players car grip especialy on braking so the Ai would overtake me
more. So we want faster and more agressive ai, and a bit less traction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back