Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me of is there definitely a depth of field effect at play with 2011. It doesn't seem as sharp. If there is I wan't it gone. bye bye replay blur too.
And the following, F1 2011 AI Toolkit, HD car textures, Helmets (Daftboy). Damage increase, higher contrast.
Then I think where beginning to get there.

After your comments I thought I would try DXT5 again & this time it worked fine, but I also chose "Generate MIP maps" this time & all is working. I agree that it also gives you noticeably better quality, so thanks once again ...

Nice, how come I can't see the antenna ?
CM disabled it for F1 2011.

To get it back, modders would have to set the highresinterior value back to false, but that may affect other things too.

Edit: Did a comparison with highresinterior enabled and disabled. My verdict: highresinterior disabled = ugly cockpit, at least in DX9:

Enabled: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6607/2011092209014120.jpg
Disabled: http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4183/2011092209131292.jpg

R
ather go without the antennas myself if this is the choice we have to make. Hopefully someone can find a better solution.

Downloads: A new file has been added by HoiHman:

40 Flashback on any Difficulty

Place the database.bin file in the directory F1 2011\database overwriting the excisting file.
Always make a backup of database.bin first !!!
Now you have 40 flashbacks on any difficulty or any custom difficulty with excemption of the expert mode, which reduces the number of flashbacks to zero.
In order to keep the 40 flashback you can change anything in the difficulty settings, but do not change the number of flashbacks.
Tested with Grandprix and carreer mode, not tested with multiplayer or any online gaming.
Autosaving works, only tested with a new carreer mode.

Thanks to Ryder for make the Database editor compatible for F1 2011

If you have a only 4 flashbacks in the carreer mode, start a NEW career in :Options, edit profile, new carreer. This should fix the problem.

Hey, thx for the mod but i always get "Invalid FileID" while trying to download. Maybe you can tell us the value wich to edit for a static cam?

And btw did you just edited the static thing or other things like offset etc. too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 12.1%