Modding Requests Thread

Well, it works for me with original database.bin.
I see. Which specific debug version are you using? I might be using the wrong version, w/c could probably be the reason why. When I click Debug, it just beeps. It works though in other races (Career, Season, Quick Race, etc.).
Tried with these 2 versions:
F1 2012 Fast Load and Debug Options 1.0.2013.0425 and
F12012_Debug_&_offanimation_states_bin

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I mistakenly put this in the F1 2013 thread, should be in F1 2012. Nonetheless, perhaps someone got it working in 2012 champions mode? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi it is possible to make a steering wheel for caterham based on this from mercedes?

W03 Steering Wheel:
Amalgam%20Mercedes%20W03%201-4%20SW%20HR%20(3).JPG

Would anybody please change the present McLaren's main colour from silver to white? I tred to do it myself, but couldn't get the specocc file right and the car still had the silvery tinge. Also, there is a McLaren with Verizon logos in downloads section and I would be very thankful if the white livery also had Verizon logos instead of Vodafone. Thank you.

I'm a Hakkinen fan (and typically use the McLaren when I race friends) and was wondering if any of you brilliant modders out there might be willing to do a McLaren skin with the 2000 livery that Hakkinen drove.

I understand it's a lot of work, but figured I'd put the request out there in case any of you would be willing to do it. I attached a picture as a reference. Thanks :)

Hakkinen.jpg

I'm a Hakkinen fan (and typically use the McLaren when I race friends) and was wondering if any of you brilliant modders out there might be willing to do a McLaren skin with the 2000 livery that Hakkinen drove.

I understand it's a lot of work, but figured I'd put the request out there in case any of you would be willing to do it. I attached a picture as a reference. Thanks :)

Hakkinen.jpg
I also love the Hakkinen Driving Style, but, some modders here said me that this skin is Impossible, i've asked the same thing, only the car changes, u asked for the Hakkinen i asked for the Raikkonen, sry!

Last edited:

Hakkinen.jpg
Skin is impossible for both normal and classic normal cause skins are mirrored so we cant add detail and the classics cant we mod at all

Hakkinen.jpg
Not possible. Only possible with last year game. Schifty already made a great skin for 2012 game , for this game impossible thanks to Codemasters texture coding.

Well, that's a bummer, but it's all good. I appreciate the responses, though :). I'll keep on using my chrome/blue Telmex skin... which is sweet as hell, I might add! Thanks again, w1n1x!

Last edited:
I also love the Hakkinen Driving Style, but, some modders here said me that this skin is Impossible, i've asked the same thing, only the car changes, u asked for the Hakkinen i asked for the Raikkonen, sry!
No apology necessary. I love watching Raikkonen as well, but not as much hearing him tell his engineer to leave him alone, haha.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back