Modding Requests Thread

Somebody please tell me why people are so stupid... There is special topic 'Modding Requests Thread', why you just can't post your requests there? Is it too hard for you?

The new people come here and see or wish somethings....and maybe they see later the right places for requests or questions.You´re right!but why so aggressive:O_o:

Because its happen to often.... they never take the time to read topic subject..... Never saw a new members post a request on first time at the right place.... so thats why Freyk is so aggresive, and i hope admin will just close this topic instead of move it on the right place. Let them make the job by tehmselve if we want to saw them learn about it

Can I request the new livery_main for McLaren's MP4-27 with this rear-wing:

ClarovideoMcLaren.png

Or has it been done already and I can't find it?

Thanks everyone!

Can anyone make when you wait camere online laik dis sory my english if its posibel ?

Attachments

• 2013-06-06_00002.jpg
    2013-06-06_00002.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 268
Hi Guys. A big thank you to all the modders, you guys do a fantastic job. Could someone PLEASE create a car skin using the South African flag colours? There used to be one in the gran prix of nations and it looked really cool. Thank you in advance.

Wow. Amazing work.:)
When will you release it?

Thanks. Not sure when it will be released. I've had the car since January. Have not found the time to work on other parts like garage, crews, etc. I don't feel good releasing a car only.

But I already gave Gerald permission for him to use it on his 2009 mod a few months ago. Maybe he can complete the other parts sooner than me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.