GSCE v1.15 Bug Report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.15 release thread.

@Reiza Studios
At tonight˙s endurance race after qualy, my FFB desapeared, so my wheel was without any resistance when I turned it left or right, just empty feeling. That˙s not the first time happened and I have FFB reset button set, but pressing it didn˙t help. It happened during warmup and the same was at the start of the race, no FFB at all. I think that˙s known issue, but I wonder did you do something to fix it? Thank you :thumbsup:.

Hi,
I have a problem since the update that when you go to the garage to begin driving, the game starts me in TV cam, and I have to then cycle to cockpit view. My default driving view is cockpit, and this happens with all cars an all tracks. Any ideas? Cheers Paul

My specs are:
i5 2500K OC'd to 4GB watercooled, 16GB ram, GTX590, drivers 334.89

adding +fullproc +highprio to shortcut doesn't work. ALT+ESC and setting affinity does work. however with a clean v1.15 install i have lost 30-50 FPS using exact same track car combo as v1.10 (redbull stk V8 @ Cordoba) some thing I noticed is with V1.10 using "core Temp" to monitor CPU usage that in v1.10 Core C0 & C3 are being used in v1.15 C0 &C1 are being used. whether that is making any difference :geek:

Please note that +fullproc is now embedded into the executable so adding that command line makes no difference.

We have verified there is indeed a performance leak somewhere, work is ongoing to identify the reason and rectify it.

As i knew you would do. Many developers would have swept the reports under the rug for as long as possible, but Reiza goes from strength to strength, taking it seriously and attempting to rectify asap. Major kudos!

Please note that +fullproc is now embedded into the executable so adding that command line makes no difference.

We have verified there is indeed a performance leak somewhere, work is ongoing to identify the reason and rectify it.
Well it's not working, GSC is only using Core 0 for me since the update and performance is suffering because of it.

specs http://valid.canardpc.com/cm5aer

Last edited:
For those struggling with poor performance and/or heavy stuttering, please try plugging in this exe into your install: EDIT: fix has been verified and is now on the Sync server - just run GSC Sync to update.

Remember you should not need to create shortcuts with command lines using this v1.15 executable - just run it as is.

Also make a point to delete old HAT files from your USERDATA folder everytime you update to new version.

Last edited:
Even with the new exe, is anyone else getting massive stuttering if watching a replay or even just watching the AI's race as a spectator.

I haven't changed any settings from before the update and never even come close to this happening before.

I have ran GSC Sync but I am still getting the stuttering when using the new Formula V12. I have so far ran the Formula Classic and Formula 3 with no problems. The stuttering seems to be affecting the new Formula in both race and replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back