2013 Ferrari F138

67332.jpg

the F138 is derived from the year (2013) and the number of cylinders (8). interesting, i wonder if they didn't change the number because of this superstition around the number '13.' maybe they thought calling it the F2013 would be bad luck.

if i remember correctly no driver in F1 has the driver number 13, i think because two drivers back in the day were killed (or almost killed, can't remember which) very soon after one another and both had worn the number 13.

so why is it called the 138?

what happened to F2013....

Hampus Andersson hey i was wondering if you had more of the magazine scan. I was reading the articles and sections and some parts are cut off, which gave some good inside look into the car.

from what I understand "the radiators are positioned in the same way as the RB, thus taking out the straight line speed they had in Montreal".

and another part talks about the "cosmetic look of how the 'big' teams are covering up their step nose".

honestly, besides the somewhat RB exhaust layout, I dont see anything else thats different., same front wint, and that front wing has no bite, unlike the Lotus, and Mclaren.

Hampus Andersson hey i was wondering if you had more of the magazine scan. I was reading the articles and sections and some parts are cut off, which gave some good inside look into the car.

from what I understand "the radiators are positioned in the same way as the RB, thus taking out the straight line speed they had in Montreal".

and another part talks about the "cosmetic look of how the 'big' teams are covering up their step nose".

honestly, besides the somewhat RB exhaust layout, I dont see anything else thats different., same front wint, and that front wing has no bite, unlike the Lotus, and Mclaren.
No sorry don´t have more but don´t forget it´s not an official picture. Just guess work.

New pic,
ferrari138.png

Oh okay thanks anyways Hampus.

From what I also understand is that Ferrari is working a passive DRS system (label 6)

Im really disappointed at the lack of the whole front wing.

interesting, they say that most rivals will most likely copy their new modified pull rod system.

andit happens to be 1.5+ slower than any other team i bet you anything they will blame their broken wind tunnel and say that they will use Toyotas, as usual.

Looks lovely, an obvious evolution on the 2012 design, surely they used the vanity plate for the stepped nose. The livery is very good, the black brings back memories of the Ferrari 412T1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back