2013 Ferrari F138

coke bottle is insane.

racepictures_1360075665.81.jpg

Ferrari cut some holes on both sides of the cockpit to aid cooling. Could only be a provisional solution for the first test.

Felipe-Massa-Ferrari-Formel-1-Test-Jerez-6-2-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-972f6a8b-659663.jpg

I've also read that they run a slightly diffrent exhaust layout in the afternoon. But actually I can't spot any diffrence :confused:

Felipe-Massa-Ferrari-Formel-1-Test-Jerez-6-2-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-ffe44293-659662.jpg

Felipe-Massa-Ferrari-Formel-1-Test-Jerez-6-2-2013-19-fotoshowImageNew-cda9574a-659661.jpg

ah, I wonder if it made the car oversteer in the wet while Alonso was running it, since he had the new wing taken off, he seemed to be sliding on the turns, but I think it had little to do with the rear grip, it could of been him running on a dry set up, since that was Ferrari goal before it started raining.

yeah almost forgot how the exhaust details are much bent now. At least this time they know what they are doing (hopefully) unlike last year were they had no idea how the car was remotely behaving by this time.

If Felipe says he is happy with the car, then I'll believe him, after his P2 podium in Japan last year we have seen him a lot more confident in his Ferrari.

I hope they arent that far behind the field, else il have to just stop watching.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back