Team ORSM

Wheres the replay :tongue:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cozmo16
HAHAHA Nar its cool man all good, Ill see if i can put it on youtube today.

Has someone seen this on youtube if so is there a link please.....

a question: will cars have the same default field of view in "behind-the-car"-view as in the 2006 mod? imho it was a bit too much with the holden, ford looked fine. But , I guess fov could be modified with editing a few lines in some files after release

Yes terato the field of view is really up to the user at the end of the day. There's no one perfect setting for that as everyone has a different opinion as to what's right or wrong. All I can suggest is playing with them in-game and if that's not enough I think the FOV settings are in your PLR file. The one thing we need to be careful of is not to be so different from other mods that it's a major reshuffle for you guy's to get that mod looking were you want it. It's not that much different to having a default setup for the cars. There's no magic formula that works for everyone.

Hi to all and firstly, best wishes for 2010 to V8FACTOR mod team / RaceDept / and all the drivers..
PanAm (pants amateur) here.. just set up the V8 mod after watching some brockie/Bathurst material on youtube, (i got the v8 bug)
I have not had time to get on the tracks proper yet but, im looking forward to trying this great looking car out..
I have edited a couple of dds from the .mas, windshield is now clear / tyres are default dunlops but I have made them 60% darker..
May well make a nice new skin yet,, its all building up nicely to my first outing (really dont wanna trash this beautiful car) :)
Nice to see a few times posted, I wont be anywhere near those but.. its a target :)

May i ask one non time related question in here too, (sorry if its in the wrong place)
The dashboard in cockpit.. (FORD) the only thing i dont like the look of is the extreme shine on the panel behind steering (around clock) Can anyone from the mod team or any of you guys direct me to the .mas / .gen or .dds file that controls that alpha shine.. I would like to reduce it..

anyway.. Thanks for the great mod, the anticipation is making me feel 12yrs old again..
Take care out there..

Do you have pics of what you have done?

The few lap's ive down around each track ive done.

Bathurst - 2:07:7 - 120L Fuel

Cheer's, Corey #16

We have a member that races occasionally due to his work commitments and this is his best lap time at Bathurst from out hotlaps Board,Which is feed directly from the server.

After a total of 25 Laps this is his fastest. 2:06.095

I raced against him in a 3 hour enduro at bathurst amongst a field of 28 Teams,and his lap times were unbelievable to look at in monitor.
All bar two of his laps were in the mid to low 2:07.xxx, that was was across both of his stints...

These fast times are achievable with the correct approach,I have his car setups and cannot get near him.

@ Vito, I never ended up uploading the vid to youtube... I quit racing the V8factor 1.3 mod pretty much right after that as i didn't like the feel of it.

@ Robert, Nice man he is quick i actually dont play RFactor any more and haven't for some time ive moved onto iRacing.

Before i stopped on RFac i pulled a 6.4 in a praccy server with some of the guys i use to race with.

have not heard anything for a while about the mod .. just wondering if there is any news to share on its progress ?

aaannnnnnddddd you probably wont:redface::eek::):cool::mad::wink::confused::rolleyes::frown::tongue::D:redface::eek::):cool::mad::wink::confused::rolleyes::thumbup::moon::search::doublethumb::dog::snowman::chat::phone::pcbeat::tv::ghost::bang::poop::cake::island::sleep::f1::thanks::funnypost::thumb::pizza::bomb::good::yin-yang::knife::can::pumpkin::rally::bike::signup::cat::honk::facepalm::kewl::work::parrot::bday:

Yeah looks nice that post. Makes the forum look like my 6 Year old has been on here. ;)

ggooooo goooooo gaaaaaa gaaaaa me want mod now eeeeehhheeheheeeee i want my dada.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Forgive me, but this mod has been in development for near two years whilst I understand the time (Free time) that goes into it, I also under stand that some people can't wait to see it. Going off your 2006 mod which I might add is awsome. FVR is fast catching up.
The latest FVR mod is pretty good, the models are good and the handling is good but not execlent.
From what I have seen I would happly PAY hard earned cash to see this mod released soon.
However will it?
Being a free mod and understanding the comercial aspect of v8supercars, I know that making this a paid mod is legaly scetchy at best but I wonder if my hunch that the FG falcons seen in the "official" on line V8 series are OSRM models? If so all this talk of "its in our spare time" is moot as is the liceseing of the mod.
Therfore realese the bloody thing the more you keep twiking the mod to get it "perfect" the more time you spend devloping it and it will never be reliesed. I understand this as I'm a writer and the more I want to get a chapter perfect delays the finihsed product.
The cars have not really changed since 2006 save the body that surrounds the mechanical componants so thus the 2006 mod (1.3) is pretty much on the money.
Relise it guys stop trying to gain perfection, you never will.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back