Team ORSM

I look forward to the release, well done guys.
wow i look forward to you saying i look forward to the release again and again and again and again who here wants bets on how many people can say ''i look forward to the release'' im counting on about a thousand a million or maybe a billion or a trillion, beta tests are a great way to find faults by lots of people testing its what separates us from the animals(well elephants).

Its good to see a new shot of the new cars, this is going to be one of the best mods this year and for some time to come. By I must admit after Four Years of waiting I'm now just wanting this thing to be released. The anticipation is just getting too much.

wow i look forward to you saying i look forward to the release again and again and again and again who here wants bets on how many people can say ''i look forward to the release'' im counting on about a thousand a million or maybe a billion or a trillion, beta tests are a great way to find faults by lots of people testing its what separates us from the animals(well elephants).
Why do u have to turn a harmles complement into a problem get a life

told ya....

I can understand what you are saying Muz, but seriously... Should 1 person spoil it for everyone else???

I would prefer to have everyone who deserves and is awaiting this release to see what we are planning and building, than hold back on images and feel concerned that someone will post attitude like that.

Besides.. Gav's skin work and Kev's models are too good to keep to ourselves..

TIP OF THE DAY:

Ignore them!:cool:

PS: If I would recommend one partnership, it would be for the sounds of adrenalinfactor. Really like those and already "modded" them into v8factor. Feels like a new Mod now + I have something until v8unleashed.

Cheers Mate, not sure why they would want our Sounds, I would assume they would have the best in the World of modding working on this

Revamped - they react and feel very close to how I would imagine a V8 Supercar to drive, having watched pretty much every race since 06. Several key areas have been improved.

Lovely to drive, more like race cars, but still with that challenge that 650bhp, 1350kg and a lack of rear diff brings.

mmm, Sounds like it's a bit more then just the "sounds" he has imported into V8Factor.

Well, to be honest I only changed the name of the ADN sfx-files and replaced the current v8factor sfx... (and some minor volume tweaking...) So not a big deal I guess.

@YZ250 & Ryan: I really like the ADN sounds and last thing I heard about unleashed was that they maybe use the 1.3 sounds with some small changes. That's why I thought about that partnership. - So ADN, see it as a compliment :rolleyes:

Anyway, it looks like I'm not really into it right now. So sry for not knowing about the new sounds. (Which makes me quite happy btw :cool:)

Well, to be honest I only changed the name of the ADN sfx-files and replaced the current v8factor sfx... (and some minor volume tweaking...) So not a big deal I guess.

@YZ250 & Ryan: I really like the ADN sounds and last thing I heard about unleashed was that they maybe use the 1.3 sounds with some small changes. That's why I thought about that partnership. - So ADN, see it as a compliment :rolleyes:

Anyway, it looks like I'm not really into it right now. So sry for not knowing about the new sounds. (Which makes me quite happy btw :cool:)
be very careful what you claim to be sounds edited from other mods because their work is being used by others without their permission ie (transmission sounds endurance mod series).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%