Team ORSM

Yeah but a V8 Supercar is rev limited to 7500 rpm. Mandatory limit imposed by the rules (the rule states that the engine cannot produce power above 7500rpm ....... they are also rev limited in engineering). So it probably would still not overrev on the downshift.

The rev limiter is not magic...run flat out in 5th or 6th, and drop a few gears then let out the clutch. I guarantee it will go over 7500. :wink:

I'll have a stab in the dark, and say, 1st week in April, as this gives everyone a chance to get used to the physics etc, organise liveries/skins and still leave time for ORSM to sought any bugs before the next RD world series.

Cheers

You know what Dave, it was to be around 20th, straight after Adelaide but now you have just added a week to it with that comment lol

The guys will go 'hey, good idea'

If it comes out on the 1st guys, blame Dave :tongue:

Ok when i type in a hurry I don't use spell check, I admit that I suck at spelling, dyslexia is a *****, but hey what makes a writer is imagination not spelling that comes later through editing which I clearly didn't do. Forgive my sensitivity on this issue

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.