RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Mark Gormley did nothing wrong and if I was him and those 2 cars were weaving in front of me I would just keep my line and if that driver decides to weave into me but sorry I'm not going to back off. :) I think we should all refrain from jumping to conclusions while racing. first finish your race and check the replay then only you can say wether a driver is driving bad or not. Surely the video's posted above shows that Mark Gormley did nothing wrong. Thanks Martin great video's. Lets remember to all have fun when entering these events :) As for my race I think I started in 20th and finished in 3rd just for being consistantly slow :D

Thoroughly enjoyed, Stefan as per our TS conversation no need to apologise (but thanks anyway) racing incident; I was definitely in the blame zone also - saw you coming down the outside for the bend but didn't think anyone would try to throw one down the outside at that corner.............hold on this is "you" that we are talking about. Sorry we had a love tap, was not intentional my man!

Race 2 start though was funny, I believe Andy summed that one up "Bish, bash, bosh" - got to corner one and there was no where to go, then WHAM from the back and I join the party!

HOWEVER, fun race, great craic on TeamSpeak thoroughly enjoyable Sunday evening thank you guys!

good time there,my 20's is on default Nordschliefe and i can improve that with about 3-4sec..then i need to go to setup(haven't done a setup in quite a long while,hope i can rember)but stilll that is damn fast,congrats

p.s.> can u borow me that setup?
p.s.>mr. Javanainen with u i raced my first race in RD,and u trashed the field:),a fond memory,cheers

The Setup is on page one, its the setup Kennett loaded up.

What do you mean with thrash? :( Did i crash everyone?

The move into turn 1 where they came together in the braking zone was never gonna end well for the guy on the outside, he was trying to gain 2-3 car lengths.
I can understand why the guy then moved across to block.
The slip stream behind the white car was always going to end up with white being pushed off the track.
An apology was made I believe by the guy that caught Mark into a chicane, but i dont remember seeing any apologies from Mark, or him pulling over to let his victims go past.

I was making a race video and noticed 'learnings' for drivers. I posted two video's and gave some advice.

I should have used PM to depart these learnings if I did not wish to do an incident report (which I didn't). Sorry moderator and sorry affected drivers. This will not happen again.

I am a moderator and steward at C-ONline and got a bit above myself here. :oops:

The move into turn 1 where they came together in the braking zone was never gonna end well for the guy on the outside, he was trying to gain 2-3 car lengths.
I can understand why the guy then moved across to block.
The slip stream behind the white car was always going to end up with white being pushed off the track.
An apology was made I believe by the guy that caught Mark into a chicane, but i dont remember seeing any apologies from Mark, or him pulling over to let his victims go past.

Please withdraw this post because my video has been pulled. Sorry about this. My fault.

Neither of the 'learning' videos the moderator pulled could be described as having any victims in them.

Sorry moderator and sorry affected drivers. This will not happen again.

No offense taken on my part Martin. Thanks for your video as, based on what happened afterwards, I had completely forgotten about my contact with Liam, all aspects of which I have apologised for, hopefully to his satisfaction.

The move into turn 1 where they came together in the braking zone was never gonna end well for the guy on the outside, he was trying to gain 2-3 car lengths. I can understand why the guy then moved across to block.

Moving in the braking zone is something very much frowned upon (re: Hamilton & Schumacher at Monza, coincidentally, last year) and the FIA have tightened the rules on it for this year. It also happens to be a pet peeve of mine. I hope any of the many drivers who have overtaken me would attest that I have held my line, braked straight and tried to cut back on exit.

The slip stream behind the white car was always going to end up with white being pushed off the track... ...but i dont remember seeing any apologies from Mark, or him pulling over to let his victims go past.

Agreed, as noted above I have offered an apology to Liam, especially for not waiting for him which I offer no excuse for, and feebly put down to a lack of decorum after the first lap scuffle.

An apology was made I believe by the guy that caught Mark into a chicane

It was not, but I do not expect one, as one would expect a smattering of first lap contact, especially in Minis, and especially again at Monza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back