This app provides 6 widgets:
- Full standing
- Full standing for your class (GT3, GT2, ...)
- Full standing for the same car
- Global position
- Class position (GT3, GT2, ...)
- Same car position
The "standings" widgets display the best lap times during practice and qualification.
During races, they will display the distance (metric or imperial) or time between you and the others as well as if people are in pit and their pit stop count during the race.
In addition, if the driver is close to you, the delta is colored as follow:
You can highlight some drivers by editing the file SubStanding_drivers/drivers.ini and adding the names of your teammates or rivals. Your teammates and you will be displayed in cyan, and your rivals in magenta like you can see in the picture below:
- Green: In front of you, in the same lap
- Red: Behind you, in the same lap
- Yellow: In front of you, not in the same lap
- Blue: Behind you, not in the same lap
SubStanding_drivers/drivers.ini content for this example:
driver1 = Tuomas Tahtela
driver1 = Albert Sultan
driver2 = Anders Wilhelmsen
The in-game configuration widget let you change a lot of settings:
Here is an example with the "Max drivers" limited to 7, 5 and 3:
And with imperial units:
Tha classes can be configured in the SubStanding_classes/classes.ini file, by following this example:
car1 = ferrari_458_gt2
car2 = bmw_m3_gt2
car3 = p4-5_2011
car1 = mercedes_sls_gt3
car2 = mclaren_mp412c_gt3
car3 = bmw_z4_gt3
You can add as many classes and cars as you want, as long as you respect the synthax.
The "position" widgets are much smaller and give your position like the picture below. It can also be configured with the in-game configuration widget.
I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you've got any problems or suggestions
- New system to prevent the standing shuffle during the first lap of a race
- New column to show if a car is in pit or not and the pit stop count during the race
- Classes updated with the new cars
- Bug correction, delta labels were not colored green/red/yellow/blue anymore
- Bug correction for getting length of multi-layout tracks
- Fix for AC 1.3 64bits
- Teammates and rivals are now highlighted in practice and quali too
- Added the new GT3 cars to classes.ini
- Added car's badges to the standing
- Added delta time (estimation)
- Added teammates and rivals highlighting feature
- Added support for an unlimited drivers count
- Updated classes.ini for ACRL Season 3
- Support for the multi-configurations tracks in AC 1.1.X (Vallelunga and the Nürb)
- Support for the track length in AC 1.1.X that is in meters now (it still works with modded tracks that have the length in km)
- Bug correction, a wrong folder name was preventing the app to load
- Added a configuration widget with a lot of settings (AC logo, title, font size, opacity, border, show/hide deltas, metric/imperial units, color distance, max drivers displayed)
- Classes are now defined in the SubStanding_classes/classes.ini file.
- Bug correction at the end of lap 1 during an online race
- Added green, red, blue and yellow color gradient to the drivers close to you
- Added icons
- Bug correction for the race start (before the first s/f line)
- Bug correction for the color of the user's lap time for practice/qualif
- Bug correction for the 24th driver
- Bug correction when a car that is not in any class is used
- Initial release
- Rombik for the sim_info module
- Ka0s for the json_data module
- Rivali (OV1Info) and Fernando Deutsch (ferito-LiveCarTracker) for the inspiration and example.
- ExOAte for the beta tests and ideas
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
Provides global, class and same car standings and positions.