We all know that Lorenzo Dalla Porta is now in Moto3 and Isaac Viñales has switched teams.
- Rider Portrait
- Rider Stats
- Rider Country of Origin
- Rider Suit + Helmet
- Bike Textures for #32 and #48
- Rider Skills adjusted
1. Use Mixfile Remixer to extract the following files to desktop:
a) CONTENT.MIX (located in your DLC/DLC01 folder)
b) MENU.MIX (located in your main MotoGP15 folder)
c) DATA.MIX (located in your main MotoGP15 folder)
d) GFXPAK.MIX (located in your main MotoGP15 folder)
You should now have 3 folders on your desktop; CONTENT, MENU and DATA
2. Overwrite DB_TEAMS and DB_PILOTS in CONTENT/DATA/DB.
3. Overwrite DB_TEAMS and DB_PILOTS in DATA/DB
4. Overwrite skillscatalog in DATA/VEHICLES/AI
5. Overwrite db.zts in MENU/TEXT/USENGLISH
**Note: Use the folder that applies to your language, if you use Italian then it would be MENU/TEXT/ITALIAN
6. Overwrite the bike texture files in CONTENT/MOTO3_2015/BIKES/BIKE601/PICTURES and CONTENT/MOTO3_2015/BIKES/BIKE602/PICTURES. Overwrite the rider suit, boots and helmet textures in CONTENT/MOTO3_2015/RIDER/PICTURES
7. Overwrite the 2 portrait files in GFXPAK/PICTURES/PILOTPIC
8. Repack with Mixfile Remixer and ENJOY...
KNOWN ISSUES: HELMETS TEXTURE IS NOT QUITE MATCHED PERFECTLY
MOTO 3 RIDER SWITCH - Dalla Porta and Viñales 1.1
Dalla Porta replacing Viñales at Laglisse - Viñales replacing Niklas Ajo at RBA