• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

MOTO 3 RIDER SWITCH - Dalla Porta and Viñales 1.1

Dalla Porta replacing Viñales at Laglisse - Viñales replacing Niklas Ajo at RBA

1. rkh

rkh

Ratings:
    +180
    rkh submitted a new resource:

MOTO 3 RIDER SWITCH - Dalla Porta and Viñales - Dalla Porta replacing Viñales at Laglisse - Viñales replacing Niklas Ajo at RBA

Read more about this resource...

2. rkh

rkh

Ratings:
    +180
  3. rkh

rkh

Ratings:
    +180
    I apologize for accidentally omitting the GFXPAK files in Version 1. I have just released the updated version which should have everything you need now. Please let me know if there are further issues...other than the slight helmet texture problem which I pointed out in Version 1.

4. IAmTheLegendITA

IAmTheLegendITA

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a question, is normal that this mod change rider name in the 2014 season too?

5. rkh

rkh

Ratings:
    +180
    yep. it just takes over as the name slot is the same. this is for people who want to stay current, so 2015 season...

6. IAmTheLegendITA

IAmTheLegendITA

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok thank you

7. Xtra-Large22

Xtra-Large22

Ratings:
    +67
    In which race this happen this , I cant remenber that , Thanks rkh I will try this :)