What's this mod about?
As the name implies, the aim of the mod is to make cars not only dirtier but generally to get them dirty more quickly. The dirt build up rate is increased throughout all surfaces (mud, tarmac, sand, gravel, etc.), yet carefully balanced depending on location and surface.
Is this the right mod for me?
If you like dirty cars, what are you waiting for?
Pick one of the existing >>more DiRT<< options:
- 0.5x >> for screenshot purposes or other occasions where less dirt is more suitable. Exactly half of default dirt.
- 1.5x >> slightliy above average dirt coverage
- 2.0x >> medium to high dirt coverage
- 2.5x >> high to very high dirt coverage
- Extreme >> your car will be almost completely dirty after one stage (depending on location)
- Overkill >> clear, isn't it?
Basically, 1.5x to 2.5x more DiRT provide only a small increase in dirt build up rate and coverage, whereas 'Extreme' and 'Overkill' should be suited primarily for single or short stages.
DiRTier Mod 1.4
wanna get dirty? ;)