Simple High-Res Alternative Car Preview & Showroom Presets
- requires Content Manager
- previews rendered at two times the default resolution (2044 x 1150) for better image clarity
- comes in six variants, including three bright and three dark preview presets (see pics)
- two extra custom showroomsBlack Preset
Black Preset with Lights
Alternative Black Preset
White Preset with Lights
White Blur Preset
The various presets on other cars:
BMW M4 Akrapovic
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
Nissan GT-R Nismo
Custom Showroom Presets
1. Copy the folders inside the archive (Custom Previews & Custom Showrooms) to the following directory:
C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets
2. Open Content Manager and check whether "Use custom showroom for previews" is enabled (Settings>Content Manager>Custom Showroom)
3. In the Content tab, update the previews of the cars by clicking on the small arrow next to "Update Previews" at the very bottom and select the preset of your choice.
To update the preview images for ALL cars/skins at once, go to Content>Tools>Update Previews (Launch)>Auto-Select/Tick the skins>Update Previews
Thanks @ramon31 for that very useful information!
Be aware, updating the previews might take a while due to the higher resolution the preview images are rendered at.
For the Custom Showroom Presets to work, simply select the preset of your choice when entering the entering the custom showroom from e.g. the content tab or the car preview picture (right-click).
Simple High-Res Alternative Car Preview & Showroom Presets 1.2
Ideal for 4K screens