Resource icon

Misc 7 Additional Tracks 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matt Drummond submitted a new resource:

7 Additional Tracks - Nurburgring, Korea, India, Istanbul, Valencia, Brands Hatch, Jerez

*Please read the description before asking questions*
Due to file size limitations, I have to do this in 2 parts.
You *MUST* install my 5 additional tracks mod BEFORE installing this one.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/5-additional-tracks.3668/

Important: For Istanbul and Valencia only, before you race you must go into settings and then difficulty and then under simulation options change rules and flag setting to "corner cutting only" or else you will get black flagged for...

Read more about this resource...

The Valencia racing line is floating ~30 ft in the air, and isn't close to being aligned correctly.
Not even sure its the right track.
I am unable to complete a single lap of Istanbul because of erroneous dangerous driving penalties.

Last edited:
Great update. The two new additions work but when you leave the pits it puts the car off the track. Can this be fixed?

Can you also include the 2 remaining retro tracks from F12013 - Estoril and Imola. That would make it complete. Thanks.

The Valencia racing line is floating ~30 ft in the air, and isn't close to being aligned correctly.
I am unable to complete a single lap of Istanbul because of erroneous dangerous driving penalties.
The racing line does not work sorry you may have to disable that. But if you want to race on Istanbul you must set your rules and flag options in settings to "corner cutting only" or else you will get penalties.

Great update. The two new additions work but when you leave the pits it puts the car off the track. Can this be fixed?

Can you also include the 2 remaining retro tracks from F12013 - Estoril and Imola. That would make it complete. Thanks.
I will look into the pits problem. Estoril and Imola are a long shot but if I can get them to work I will post them.

works great, i think i can fix the dark tarmac on valencia and istambul, but i need the original tracksplit.pssg files, yours were already modified. if someone can upload, original files from F1 2011/2012 i can fix it

works great, i think i can fix the dark tarmac on valencia and istambul, but i need the original tracksplit.pssg files, yours were already modified. if someone can upload, original files from F1 2011/2012 i can fix it
I didnt actually change the tracksplit.pssg files from the original version even though the date modified would suggest otherwise. Can you still change it?

[QUOTE = "dsquiggle897, post: 1847243, member: 207096"]
[/ QUOTE]
Has anyone found the reason for the lack of lines?
I made a video where amazing happens something, take a look

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for this, I have a question:

Would it be possible for you to add Silverstone (from F1 2010) and Singapore (from F1 2012)?

Thanks!

Hi everybody.

Does anyone have the language_spa file for the 7 additional tracks mod?

Or if nothing have it, how could I edit my spanish language file to get the correct names ingame?

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%