Zolder overhaul

Tracks Zolder overhaul v 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

Zolder overhaul - 2 skins for Zolder (DTM 2019 and overhaul) and CSP fix for grass

2 skins for Zolder from Pascalwb and a CSP fix to avoid mirror grass:
-Skin Overhaul:
new trees, grass, background
new kerbs, carpet
new building
new grand stand
new walls
new tyrewall

-Skin DTM 2019:
same as overhaul but with
new billboards
new walls

Still a WIP, I wish to include a skin for Blancpain 2019 and new cam, blancpain and DTM cam.

Special thank to ales100i from GT Planet for his help :)

After (DTM):
View attachment 360437

Before:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi!
Love your work but I´m still having issues with the glassy grass. I´m using CSP 0.1.46. Any specific settings needed to make the grass look normal?

Captura de pantalla (129)-min.png

im sure there's a setting in cm, general patch settings, optimizations, force uav flag, adv. do you have this set ?
Yes, that is ticked but it has not given me any issues before. What's weird is these Zolder skins trigger black screen that then affects all of my other tracks. Restarting CM and the PC does not clear it. The only thing that does is reinstalling my GPU drivers, which I've had to do twice now.

Yes, that is ticked but it has not given me any issues before. What's weird is these Zolder skins trigger black screen that then affects all of my other tracks. Restarting CM and the PC does not clear it. The only thing that does is reinstalling my GPU drivers, which I've had to do twice now.
but it says may result in black screen on some systems

Happy that everything go back to normal :)
Technically, on the paper it's impossible for a texture mod to do such a thing, how could it be?
Really don't know what happen to you, seems to be a bad coincidence

but it says may result in black screen on some systems
Yes, but even if that is the case, it's been triggered by these skins, which is weird. All other tracks worked fine before. At least one other user has reported the same issue on another forum. It seems to create an lua error in Sol. Once triggered it affects all other tracks.

Happy that everything go back to normal :)
Technically, on the paper it's impossible for a texture mod to do such a thing, how could it be?
Really don't know what happen to you, seems to be a bad coincidence
It's not a coincidence unfortunately. See Slider's posts at GTP, same issue. The skin seems to trigger a lua error in Sol for some users.

It's not a coincidence unfortunately. See Slider's posts at GTP, same issue. The skin seems to trigger a lua error in Sol for some users.
How it could be?
I only use the base texture that I replace or edit, when i say edit it's contrast, color, when i say replace it's putting an image of a sponsor unsteed of another in the same file, it's just picture file and nothing

It might be an issue with the track itself, not your skins.
Also, disabling CM, general patch settings, optimizations, force uav flag, adv made no difference unfortunately.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.