Resource icon

Tracks Zolder 1967 V.2 2017-11-21

Login or Register an account to download this content
a small tip mate for some of your conversions. you should maybe think about batch editing the shaders diffuse/ambient/specular levels in the persistence.ini before opening the track in the ks editor for a better look thats not so bright and washed out. A good starting point would be 0.3 diffuse 0.3 ambient and lower the ksspecular a bit.it will make a world of difference

Last edited:
Love what you did to the environment, much better now.. But I'm not sure about road feel... Rather smooth with some 'predictable' identical bumps spread over the track. I don't know how to put it, but it feels a bit 'artificial' to me...or is it just me ?

i love this track on rFactor, my hope goes for v3 with the Tip from Terra21 include. Maybe in the Future anyone can make a good AI that not drives in the Pitlane after Race starts.

I think for 100% rar compatible client compatibility then the archive should be created with the free '7zip' archiver
(instead of the wonky WinRar).

Great to see another track from Gilles75. Good effort with the polish...guess the AI is a bit of a taboo these days (since banning me last time thanks RD for that).

Found an issue.
After 1150km and many races I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with the start/finish straight and the pitlane. AI seems to see it as a wider track. They keep hitting the poles on the right side and as soon as a car retires (and stands in the pits) you get to see a yellow flag from halfway the straight before the final chicane, until you cross the finish line.
Also, the AI (and I tried/succeeded too) sometimes takes the pitlane at racing speed.
Could you check that please ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea