Youtube android auto Fix ** WORKS AGAIN **

Apps Youtube android auto Fix ** WORKS AGAIN ** 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't get it to work it gets stuck on loading the video, my AV (bitdefender) stops it because it sees it as malware, I tried putting the assettocorsa/cache/binaries folder and file inside and assettocorsa/acs.exe as exceptions but still it detects it as malware and stops it from playing. Anyone got a solution to that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1-min-min.png
    Screenshot_1-min-min.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 74
I can't get it to work it gets stuck on loading the video, my AV (bitdefender) stops it because it sees it as malware, I tried putting the assettocorsa/cache/binaries folder and file inside and assettocorsa/acs.exe as exceptions but still it detects it as malware and stops it from playing. Anyone got a solution to that?
Its really weird, because i didnt change anything but adding a few lines to make it work, you need to make sure you put it in the android auto folder. Maybe that works or go to bitdefender and make it that the file has perms, or what you do i dont use bitdefender

Jarlthedriver - Thank you for Trying...I hope you get it working...
This is a pain in the ...... Youtube is breaking it on purpose I suppose..
THANKYOU

Last edited:
Hello all,
So I have the same issue as others reported, I'm getting the 'Failed to Stream Video' error when trying to open any YT video. I have tried completely removing the youtube folder and installing the fix back again but no luck

It is not related to Youtube or Youtube's API
Spotify /DAB also won't work after the latest CSP preview

Last edited:
thats weird. for me only the YT. Spotify and radio is working fine. On the latest CSP tho
Everytime i upgrade CSP, for me, youtube works for a little while but then stops working ....I can search and get hits but anytime I try to play music, i get the failed stream thingy

Last edited:
As someone who acts as a helper on two Assetto communities, I'd rather wait until it actually fixes the problem.
Seems to me that Brazilian players really love being able to watch YouTube while driving, seems to be a big deal for them, and every day I see people complaining that YT isn't working for them.
So, if a fix comes out working sometimes, for some people, with the chance of not working for others, I can already see players complaining that it didn't fix their YouTube although they "did everything correctly, and it works for my friend HALP" :p

As someone who acts as a helper on two Assetto communities, I'd rather wait until it actually fixes the problem.
Seems to me that Brazilian players really love being able to watch YouTube while driving, seems to be a big deal for them, and every day I see people complaining that YT isn't working for them.
So, if a fix comes out working sometimes, for some people, with the chance of not working for others, I can already see players complaining that it didn't fix their YouTube although they "did everything correctly, and it works for my friend HALP" :p
lol for me its more of for content purposes.. playing songs while driftin

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back