Your personal 'Top 5' rigs available now...Not necessarily most expensive, but best value for the $.

Considering what you have read here at the forums, and purchased/used over these last few years, what would be on your list of top 5 rigs? Not necessarily the most expensive, but still high-quality at a fairly reasonable price (Ha! ...The popularity of sim racing being what it is now... It's certainly a seller's market...) I prefer USA made or with strong US distributorship.

I'm not going to need triple monitor brackets, nor multiple input button pads, nor shifters. Depending on what I spend on the components and a single monitor, I may get a VR headset. I'm looking at late Winter/early Spring of next year (6-8 months from now).

Appreciate your input...thanks.

Last edited:
IMHO best value for a basic rig that's rigid enough for a DD wheel and decent pedals is the Simetik K2. I think they're made in Spain, not sure on the US availability.

Upvote 0
I think designing your own from Bosch type extrusion systems gives you the best result for your individual requirements, for the lowest costs.

Have spoken with a wheel/rig maker and according to him much of whats on the market tries to be fancy, but ends up lacking in rigidity and quality.

Upvote 0
I think designing your own from Bosch type extrusion systems gives you the best result for your individual requirements, for the lowest costs.

Have spoken with a wheel/rig maker and according to him much of whats on the market tries to be fancy, but ends up lacking in rigidity and quality.

Appreciate the input, but I'm not a 'handy' guy so not interested in building it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea