Your Favorite Cars To Race?

Slower stuff that fits my lack of skill, the Fiat and F Abarth :) In fact I wish there were more slower cars in the sim.

Radicals, Caterhams. Cup cars, Clio's, Fiestas that type of thing. I enjoy driving the more powerful stuff but they just aren't compatible with my lack of skill and the time I have to devote to gaming.

Nothing wrong with the 500 in AC. Its the only FWD vehicle in the game and its a lot of fun to feel the torque steer under acceleration and I even enjoy making the front wheels spin while accelerating out of a corner. I would like to see some more FWD and AWD vehicles in AC. I know we're getting the Nissan GT-R so that should be fun.

Last edited:
[...] and its a lot of fun to feel the torque steer under acceleration [...]
wow, didn't know that AC would simulate torque-steer - have to try the Fiat then ,)
Currently I'm working an the Zonda R - a beast of a car and if you really give it the beans a good object to practice countersteering on corner exit on. It figuratively 'floats' on the road at the limit.

wow, didn't know that AC would simulate torque-steer - have to try the Fiat then ,)
Currently I'm working an the Zonda R - a beast of a car and if you really give it the beans a good object to practice countersteering on corner exit on. It figuratively 'floats' on the road at the limit.

There's torque steer in the Fiat 500 in AC and netKar but its pretty subtle unless you have a strong FFB wheel, and there's torque steer in the Kia Optima and VW Jetta in iRacing which is much more pronounced likely due to being higher powered vehicles.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the 500 in AC. Its the only FWD vehicle in the game and its a lot of fun to feel the torque steer under acceleration and I even enjoy making the front wheels spin while accelerating out of a corner. I would like to see some more FWD and AWD vehicles in AC. I know we're getting the Nissan GT-R so that should be fun.

The Fiat is great at JP, you suddenly realise that it'd make a fun road car and Kunos have done a good job with modelling it. I'm sure Trento will be a natural home for it.

Kunos has to model something other than GTs at some point surely...

Open wheelers, especially the 125, are my favorite. I love the insane speed and the having to push past the plateau. I love having to drive without thinking and run on reaction. Having said that GT cars are just about as good in their own way. So one for each of the two from me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.