YELLOW ALPHA TAURI

Skins YELLOW ALPHA TAURI 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
speedbzik submitted a new resource:

YELLOW ALPHA TAURI - ALHA TAURI LIVERY

Hello everyone.

I was inspired by the youtuber "Aarava" and I made this model.

New Livery Alha Tauri :)

Its basis is - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/red-bull-racing-spartan-mercedes.46765/

(If Rarisqian bothers me, I'll delete it)

I have two versions.

1) - Copy-paste with ModularMods
2) - Manual ERP Archiver

I hope, you will like it. Enjoy it :)

Sorry for my English :-(

View attachment 527015

View attachment 527022

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

love aaravas series aswell as this mod for the torro,for me the file is missing the torro_rosso_paint_c.tif so i only get half the livery merging with the original torro livery

love aaravas series aswell as this mod for the torro,for me the file is missing the torro_rosso_paint_c.tif so i only get half the livery merging with the original torro livery
Hello. The two files for manual installation are only in Modular Mods. It's a livery with a FOM chassis. So where to use with Modular Mods or MyCarier.

The livery works well and fits the car when it is in front. Additional question, have you thought about making Aaravas Mercedes livery? or has someone else made it.

Hello, the livery is great but it would be even better if I could replace it on the AlphaTauri chassis aswell.
Thank you. I know, but I can't do this. I'm not that good at mods, this is the maximum I can do. It took a lot of work for me to do this on a FOM chassis. I'm sorry but I can't do more :-(

The livery works well and fits the car when it is in front. Additional question, have you thought about making Aaravas Mercedes livery? or has someone else made it.
Hi thanks. But the livery was made for Aarava by someone else. And I haven't thought about Mercedes yet. We'll see :))

speedbzik updated YELLOW ALPHA TAURI with a new update entry:

Yellow Alpha Tauri 1.1 - Added manual install yellou numbers 1 and 22, small changes.

Hello everyone.

I was inspired by the youtuber "Aarava" and I made this model.

New Livery Alha Tauri :)

Its basis is - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/red-bull-racing-spartan-mercedes.46765/

(If Rarisqian bothers me, I'll delete it)

I have two versions.

1) - Copy-paste with ModularMods
2) - Manual ERP Archiver
3) - Manual Numbers - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\wep

I hope, you will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. If you use Modular Mods then copy fomswap_alpha_tauri.erp from my folder (Yellou AlfaTauri II \ COPY-PASTE \ F1 2021 \ _MODULAR_MODS \ _ACTIVE) to your ACTIVE folder. That is all.
thanks so much. do all mods that i download that i want to put in modular mods need to be in this format or is there something else i can do? say i wanted to download a mod and it has copy and paste but not the modular mods stuff like u included... do you know what i would have to do then?

A few missed details I noticed that you could update, up to you: On the front nose the yellow part where the bull is isn't there, the front wing endplate is blue and has the alpha tauri logo in his career, instead of another bull, the alpha tauri slogan is a little bigger on aaravs car, same with the honda e technology logo, and the number on aaravs car is different to the one on this. Still an amazing mod which ill be using!

A few missed details I noticed that you could update, up to you: On the front nose the yellow part where the bull is isn't there, the front wing endplate is blue and has the alpha tauri logo in his career, instead of another bull, the alpha tauri slogan is a little bigger on aaravs car, same with the honda e technology logo, and the number on aaravs car is different to the one on this. Still an amazing mod which ill be using!
Hi, thank you for feedback. I have new update. I hope you like it :)

Hi, sorry to pain you again, but I've been having issues with installing the mod. Every time I copy and paste it my game won't launch, it just gets stuck on please wait, and the folders I drag and drop are a bit different than what I've seen before. Normally they go into folders like 2021_vehichle_package and character_package, but yours goes into ui_package, game_package, and enviorment_package. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hi, sorry to pain you again, but I've been having issues with installing the mod. Every time I copy and paste it my game won't launch, it just gets stuck on please wait, and the folders I drag and drop are a bit different than what I've seen before. Normally they go into folders like 2021_vehichle_package and character_package, but yours goes into ui_package, game_package, and enviorment_package. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Hi, I don't know. Install new Modular Mods - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/modular-mods-2021-f1-teams-fom-swap-files.45859/
And then install it manually.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea