F1 2012 Yeah Codemasters, do something about the skins! :)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
That was funny.

I think that sort of quality review will have InsideSimRacing's Jessica Lopez shaking in her shoes!

9zleoj.jpg[img]

Oh she forgot the reporter guy's skin. That one is horrible! Unless they change it, no 2012 for me... Also Codemasters should add interactions with the people around the paddock just like the SIMS games! It's so disappointing that we can't socialize around the paddock :(

It's so disappointing that we can't socialize around the paddock :(
That would actually be so cool to do. When you are in an online lobby with lets say 24 drivers you should be able to walk around in the pitlane;
- spy on other cars
- push your rival :)
- chat/voicechat to eachother

But that would require work for developers :) Oh wait, we pay the full prize right?

That would actually be so cool to do. When you are in an online lobby with lets say 24 drivers you should be able to walk around in the pitlane;
- spy on other cars
- push your rival :)
- chat/voicechat to eachother

But that would require work for developers :) Oh wait, we pay the full prize right?

Ah actually i would seriously love such a feature for the online part, we had mentioned this at some point where we wrote our GTR 3 wishes as i remember :) .

However i was imitating the review-master-girl in as requesting that feature for off-line :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%