XD Plugin

regarding the hockenheim bug:
I just use the provided hq cars from the hq anniversary patch. It happens with the Lotus as well as with other cars. very strange.
Anything to look for, you have another idea?

Edit: aha, i found the solution: i right clicked on the track symbol in motec software, den "track editor" and i notaeced the track length was just 753 meters or so, then i clicked on "generate track" and the hockenheim data was right there, so i just applied "ok" again and now it is showing the correct track data...strange

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-26 194722.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-26 194722.png
    858.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Man, motec is an awesome tool. You can layout the data in any conjuction you want. But it is rather complex to understand.
I have a basic understanding of car setups but for example i have no clue what data like damper position and damper velocity tells me, you need some correlation of what that data is actually telling you.
Is a higher value on damper velocity meaning that the damper is moving faster, what direction, bump or rebound?

You could probably spend years to figure out what to do with motec i2

Nice to see your excitment around the depth and complexity of GTR2 - reminds me when I first installed it in 2014. It is _the_ game that made me never fire up arcade racing games again :) Enjoy the journey.

Also gives you a more detailed understanding of car setups that can help you in real life driving and setting up your own car

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.