WTCR: 2019 Race of Morocco Discussion Thread

The track is soooo terrible, it's a joke. Not a SINGLE overtake or even a serious attempt after lap 1.

Last edited:
OK pointless track then and the coverage messed up the sounds..... i'll still be watching every race...
Why do they start the series off at such a stupid track?

I like the blue cars..... at least they aren't just shopping cars with massive wings on the back...
Ban hatchbacks!!
Saloons or estate cars only...

Wow, this track should really be removed from the schedule: three races done and not a single overtake in the top three, unless one counts the two mechanical failures in races two and three. This is beyond boring, what a disheartening beginning to a championship. Well, at least there is zero chance it does not get better from here on.

OK pointless track then and the coverage messed up the sounds..... i'll still be watching every race...
Why do they start the series off at such a stupid track?

I like the blue cars..... at least they aren't just shopping cars with massive wings on the back...
Ban hatchbacks!!
Saloons or estate cars only...

I'm so sorry, I'm tired of your posts.
And forgive me, i will not feed this thread anymore.

Just try to use your huge spare time in another way please.

Regards,
Paulo

Last edited:
I enjoyed it, well, even I don't like this track. Almost no overtaking, safety car for every incident.
Well, the quali was insane - so many drivers in just one sec., will see how regulations will work in this season. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.